rohit

tata nano test drive!!

The authenticity of this test is questionable. The test is fake. Tata Motors has not reportedly loaned out any car for test driving.The cars at the Auto shows were pre-production cars manufactured at Pimpri, Pune and are in the custody of Tata Motors. So who gave a car for conducting such a road test?

Surely this is not any authentic roadtest or even first drive experience.

Person claims to have driven around 2-3 kms. Even though if we believe it I think this may have come from an insider who had access..

guys i have question its off topic but still

i read that the rear windows of nano cannot be rolled down and the front seats can not be adjusted.

just asking out of curiosity

source : indiancarblog.blogspot.com

well according to me nano has not been given to any one for test drive as yet....so it must be a job of  some amateur having some inside access....moreover now nano is being frequently seen on pune roads for road worthiness tests by company drivers.....i have seen spy pic of one in red colour base model......as far as nvh and refiness is concerned we havent found that in there 4 lakh worth indica how can we expect that in nano....it is certainly an autorickshaw with four wheels...