Sign in to follow this  
sgiitk

Canadian GP or the big shunt

Yesterday's Canadian GP was a fiasco. Lousy track more suitable for rallycross than F1. The big shunt in the Pits - I just saw that both Hamilton and Rosberg have been penalized 10 places on the grid in the next (French) GP.

The stupid pit lane rule is crazy to say the least. I hope Zavo enlightens us more on this.

Its ridiculous that Hamilton and Rosberg have been penalised. True that Hamilton got carried away but Kimi did break suddenly. the real villain in this piece is the pitlane rule. Which other form of motor sport has a traffic light in it?

Its ridiculous that Hamilton and Rosberg have been penalised. True that Hamilton got carried away but Kimi did break suddenly. the real villain in this piece is the pitlane rule. Which other form of motor sport has a traffic light in it?

I agree that the real culprit is the pitlane rule, but Hamilton seeing the red light late? Everyone should know that under the Safety Car, pitlane is closed, its not a brand new rule for this race right.

As for Kimi braking late, Hamilton was behind Kubica not Kimi!! it was the last ditch attempt to avoid hitting Kubica that made his car plough into Kimi's.

Hope that they remove/change that ridiculous rule for the coming races as announced! (I think they said the new pitlane rule will come into effect from the French GP)

Well Hamilton has doing somethig with the steering for sure and it sad for him his fault but the pit lane rule is not good .Also the BMW did a great 12 finish also I like their cars design (my choice).

i thought the Ross Brawn addition to Honda would produce some results

Its a shame that they haven't got the results yet... but hey all good things in time...

An iconic Ross Brawn is well worth the money he is paid