santoshrajkumar

Trying to improve knowledge

Hi,

My name is Santosh and I have just begun working with Autocar India magazine as a correspondent. Its been great getting to meet like-minded people finally who don't look at you funny when you start talking about the cool black A-pillar on the Suzuki Swift (a car I desperately want to get, when I have enough dough saved up of course). This is my first time on a forum, so I'm still learning the ropes, though it is kinda *****-proof I know. Anyways, looking forward to expressing some automotive opinions and reading yours.

Thanks for listening and do get in touch.

Cheers,

Santosh.

Welcome Santosh. this is my first forum as well and though I am not regular on it. I like to browse through as there is lots of interesting stuff to learn. You are privileged to work for autocar. a lot many of us would give an arm and a leg for your job. hope you get to drive some hot cars and write about them.

Oh and how did you know I am called Turtle? Did I mention it somewhere? A bit absent-minded sometimes..
Well even he works for autocar and he is your collegue .Also ask the editor to male you a moderator so that you can sort out things if you will come most of the days!!smiley1.gif

Hi this is Tapas Talukdar from kolkata. I am a hard core automobile freak. I follow your Auto car India magazine and some other magazine as well. I love driving cars and bikes.Currently I am working with a honda four wheeler dealership in kolkata for the last more than a year time. Very recently I visited their plant to see the assembly line of their car. It was an experience in itself I must say.

But I will like to work with Auto car as correspondent. Pls provide me with the information how I can get a job that I like to do most than anything else in this world.