speed

The Gadgets and Gizmos thread!

Haha

I had people asking me to avoid the iphone

I had people asking me to avoid samsung

Now you ask me to avoid HTC

After a week of insanity had converged on these two models, had bought an M8 some time back, no issues with it

Maybe i need to put in an another week into it

Good! At least you got something. I have been using iPhone for almost 2yrs no issue. Motorola is leader In making wireless radio( including intrinsically safe ones), so they are the best too.

In August i was waiting for an ONE PLUS 2 invite

Bought a Moto G instead

On Christmas forgot about the One Plus 2 and gifted an A9

Now on Lohri can finally buy the One Plus 2 for myself ,which it seems is freely available on Amazon now

If anyone interested in Qiku Q Terra mobile phone invite code then let me know.

I have one for tomorrow's sale at 10 am.

Actual price 22k, using invite code will get you 2k off.

This phone has been highly appreciated for what it packs in.

15.25 CM (6) IPS FHD Touchscreen

Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808, 1.82GHz Hexa-core

3700 mAh Battery

13 MP + 13 MP Primary Camera

8 MP Secondary Camera

360 OS (Android vs 5.1.1)

Finger print scanner, Fast Charge

3GB RAM

GPU Adrena 418

16 GB internal memory, expandable upto 128 GB

Thanks ,Have bought the Kashikoi 5* Inverter AC

it has a basic 1-5 warranty (product -compressor)

no extended warranty

I heard of Extended warranty when i used to buy stuff off CROMA thty sell it with almost all products you buy from them at an additional cost , used to buy it then but never actually took its benefits.

Also,

After the launch of Samsung S7 was hopefull that price of S6 will fall below 30K

Its still stuck at 33900 on samsung india website , was hoping to get within my budget by HOLI , doesnt seem to be happening now.

Hitachi with inverter tech must be great.

I too have hitachi 0.9 T AC in kids room. In fact I have Samsung and Daikin too. Best, as far as energy efficiency is concerned, is Daikin closely followed by Hitachi and then Samsung. Mine are without frequency converters.

Congrats Librankur. As per your survey how much difference will be there in inverter type and non inverter type. Please tell the installation charges and cost of copper pipe . My 1.5 Ton 5star Samsung added around 2k to my bill ( in Indore)

Any good installer will vaccum his piping to check for leakage and dry the moisture inside before releasing the actual refrigerant valve, Nitrogen is inexpensive when compared to these R410 that most inverter ac use.

As per my understanding both Diakin and Hitachi are market leaders.

Hitachi like Voltas and Panasonic supplies FREE 4M copper piping along with the unit.Diakin did not.

Though in my current Hitachi purchase i noticed the length is now reduced to 3.5M of FREE piping.

I got installation free with the product , also as i was replacing my old AC with an inverter AC i did not have to bear any additional costs , old wires old stabilizer old drain pipe old stand were easily adaptible to the new AC which meant i just paid for the AC and no additional costs.

On the issue of FREE INSTALLATION AND FREE COPPER PIPING, last year , i even had a big fight with Diakins head office marketing personnel , they said they will not give either of the two.That time i had a very big order for them but they were acting pricey and i then switched vendor to Hitachi they gave me both , thus saving me a lot of money.

This year i am getting calls from Diakin , this time they were calling my office and promised free Installation and Copper piping with select AC .(Maybe they were thinking i had a similar order value this time also.)

This time i acted pricey and bought Hitachi again .(though I just had 1 unit to purchase)

Frankly it is stupid on part of a manufacturer to sell a 60K AC unit and then make customers pay additionally for Installation , Piping etc.This is called fleecing and You just lose customers this way.

Somewhat like Apple does with its MACs , Renault does with its KWID

Anyways , it all comes down to running

If you run your AC for more than 12 hours a day then only you can see the real difference between the saving from switching to an Inverter from a 5 Star AC and 3 Star AC , savings get bigger if the connection is Commercial Rs8 per unit to a Residential Rs5 per unit

You wont find a better AC, that is for sure.

Personally , I out of Delhi for the past few weeks now . Havent been able to use it enough.You can get all its technical information on its website.

Anyways

Got an iPhone SE deal sms ( based on my Citibank Card Membership ) see if you all find it usefull.

iPhone SE made irresistible. Get cashback up to Rs. 10500 on EMI transactions and Rs. 2500 on Non-EMI transactions on iPhone SE at select stores with Citi Credit & Debit cards. Offer valid from 8th April to 8th July 2016. For details visit wn tww.citibank.com/india. T&Cs apply

These new technologies(inverter) are good as long as they run, inverter card and the power supply card but if they burn then what all you saved over a period of time goes in repairing.