speed

The Gadgets and Gizmos thread!

17 hours ago, librankur said:

I will gun for the Note 5 Pro 4 GB variant if you say its the best one around , its now priced at 15k (14999)  starting 01 May 18

PreOrdering , I guess will take a lot of time, will start scanning Dealers who I guess will be willing to make some extra money out of it, if availability is such an issue.

Hoping to grab one soon.

It seems Xaomi is taking opportunity to increase profits.

That's why they have raised prices for 4GB variant (more popular one) and not for the 6GB variant which still sells at 17k.

Related news:

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/redmi-note-5-pro-price-in-india-hiked-1000-over-pcba-import-taxes-rupee-depreciation-1844904

BTW, you can also look at just launched Huawei P20 lite, available at Amazon for 20k (early access for Prime members).

Edited by sachins

Thanks again 

Yes 6 GB variant is readily available in stores ,  should be able to source the 4GB one  by tomorrow.

Moreover increasing 4gb variants prices also would drive the 6gb variants desirability because now the difference in pricing is narrowing

People were giving the 6 GB variant a miss because earlier who would wants to pay 3 K more for 2 extra GB .

If the price difference decreases further the 4gb variant will loose all its edge .

I got this Philips 4 LED DRL pair from overseas and in few days I would install this assembly on my Amaze 2013 idtec. Would post the results in few days.

B4E7DF54-6B10-46A9-83A7-5CBB92F54A98.jpeg