caferacer

Racetrack in Hyderabad, AP?

F3 and MotoGP compliant as F1 tracks are rated as dull,they are dead flat and "point and squirt"tracks that rarely have good high speed flowing bends and undulations that excite the touring car and fast bike dudes, similar to phillip island in aussie, 340k straight,up and down,good facilities.better than chennaismiley1.gifsmiley1.gifsmiley1.gifsmiley1.gif

Cmon everyone,we cant even print this off to show the minister,he would laugh,is this the best we can get,a guy in Singapore shows the most interest in a track that will give you all access to drive/ride days and tuition off international race instructors, I would have thought we would have the numbers in India, DO YOU WANT IT OR NOT?         no dissrespect "first synn" thanks!smiley6.gif

Caferacer - OF COURSE! 4 thumbs up (toes included!)

Yes you have all the numbers you need, but it needs to be addressed differently, for starters send me a mail ( askmaximus@gmail.com ) and well take it from there.

If its support your looking for, dont worry mate, well lay it on! You wont be short of a helping hand I can assure you. Lets hear something concrete from you first, I promise to assist you personally to whatever extent required and bring in as much numbers as anyone can consider sufficient! smiley1.gif

Cheers,

well, the plan is for gurgaon or noida, so lets wait and see. if hermann tilke has an involvement in designing it, then it should be pretty fantastic. time will tell...

Wow,we dont even know where we can put the track yet! well done! being in kazakhstan,I dont see you next to me in our offices in Hyderabad, And it doesnt take a Hermann to design a great track, big names come with crores of money,last proposal wasted 2 crores before the thing was even designed.smiley35.gif

Maximus,its Friday and speaking of numbers,you wont even reply to the email I sent,we do need numbers, that is more help than enough for now,and simple for all you guys [ &girls], today we book our next govt meeting [high level this time] and still no help, I have made big sacrifices to do this, shut my shop and left young family back in Aussie wanting dad home, PLEASE !!!!!

Well.. As mentioned earlier, You have my vote.

But heres an alternative way to go about gathering "Net support". Create a blog on this, and explain the proposed plan in detail. Register the blog with "Motorcycle Bloggers international" (MBI) at http://www.mbiweb.org/ and let all the fellow bloggers promote the blog for you.

Trust me, it works.

P.S. How come I dont see the ACI guys chipping in?

I ran that around the office here and they said ACIs response is a bit like "BIKE Indias, 4 days after asking them for help they cant even return an email, it has been suggested that at my level it could be just a bit to much for them to be mature enough to join hands instead of being overawed by someone who is only trying to improve things,not take all there jobs/ whatever.again,thank you for being helpfull, thats the best help weve had,and its from overseas!!smiley1.gif

Dear Zavo, you are very right,lets just say most of what we have just had printed and bound only 30 mins ago was detailing EXACTLY what you mentioned was critical,in fact about 30% of it was pitched that way,luckily I have very good locals who know how it works,very detailed to that point.

yours sincerely. Mr baksheeeesh

Cafe racer - MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES  - buddy, really sorry was out of town for a few days, just got back and yes HAVE REPLIED :-)

All the best with your meeting, dont worry, you sound a bit tense and apprehensive, I would be too, but YOU ARE NOT ALONE, I told ya, yup you are far away from home and all that, but you are still in the Automobile family and you can count on other members in that family, right here

have mentioned certain details in the mail, which you could run through, dont even look for support from any mags and stuff at the moment, dont ask me why, thats just how things work around here, that will come too with time, first lets iron out certain other knick knacks I mailed you about!

Cheers,

Max