vibhor

Snapshots of Mumbai

Yup .........the pics are finally here................smiley17.gif

77342064ew6.jpg

the biggest problem in mumbai is of traffic............

51460212ts0.jpg

33248790ka6.jpg

Premier has given its Padmini ..the all new dashboard......with easy to read meters..smiley36.gifsmiley36.gif

58288283dz4.jpg

Here is the gearstalk of it .............. doesnt it.looks like the paddle shift of civic ..smiley36.gif

.40429500nm0.jpg

the handlebars of the taxis in mumbai lie on the dashboard......if u have to open the door u hav to fix it first...........smiley36.gifsmiley36.gif 

19114614oa9.jpg

80472524kc3.jpg

these big boys in their big cars are in big traffic problem..........smiley36.gif  

41767599vx8.jpg

people in bombay r diciplined and enter in local buses with a queue......not like delhi rushing in between..........smiley1.gif

11943189ga9.jpg

Pic of gateway of india ...it was at restsoration work at that time......smiley17.gif

32369595fo9.jpg

This is the busy life of mumbai..........smiley1.gif

58931092sk3.jpg

One needs acrobatic ability to get in these local trains .........i travelled in one it was a #*^@* experience..........but any ways they are the lifeline of bombay..smiley36.gifsmiley36.gif

vibhor2008-07-04 12:43:00

18552878km1.jpg

I think there are more crows than the people in mumbai!!!

85381655eh9.jpg

I found this vintage merc in a parking lot of mumbai.......smiley2.gif 

63583710dv4.jpg

a pic of out side the Prince Of Wales museum.........smiley1.gif

I love mumbai very much n wil conclude that with little more care and maintinance This financial capital can become even more better..........Cheers for Amchi mumbai...........smiley1.gif(all pics by vibhor)
vibhor2008-07-04 12:50:36

great pics. vibhor, you have captured the nerve of mumbai.

traffic is certainly omnipresent.

i love that gearshift position. also saves legroom in the center . wonder why it is placed in the center thesedays?

& govt. says use public transport!

no no people are more than crows!

hey vibhor' date='small help mate,can u just help me in uploading pics???how do u go about it? [/quote']go to  imageshack.us.......for uploading the pics.............for more info see the announcement section in the forum ......smiley1.gif

yes that's a good idea. The description you have provided against each snap has aroused our anxiety to look at those..smiley1.gif so you should it soon.
Hey Innocent where have you gone dude....you were waiting for pics..na... i hav send the pics........i havent got any comment from your side.........smiley17.gif

Ohh!! sorry guys for late pics..........

47027949zv5.jpg

Nice view of garden in front  the Prince of Wales museum........I went in Jehagir Art gallery too ......there were very...very nice paintings...but no pics of there.... smiley17.gif

96981835oe0.jpg

Thats the seen of BEST buses(really are they? any doubt??) but not worst than Delhi's blueline buses...smiley36.gif.....i like that bell like system in them a good step to control noise pollution..... 

94125872it1.jpg

This is a shoe building in Kamla Nehru Park.....somebody told me that this is made here b'coz Kamla Nehru left her shoe here...smiley36.gif smiley36.gif..is it right info??

Guys i have few more pics.... will try to post them soon as possible ......and the main problem is imageshack takes more time to upload  pics.......

Thanks

ya ........mainly i visited most of tourist places....n actually  i went in bombay for the first time......thats why am so excited.....yup!!u live near gateway of india....it means i nearby went from your house....smiley36.gif 

yes that's a good idea. The description you have provided against each snap has aroused our anxiety to look at those..smiley1.gif so you should it soon.
Hey Innocent where have you gone dude....you were waiting for pics..na... i hav send the pics........i havent got any comment from your side.........smiley17.gif
Innocent....Innocent....??smiley1.gif

64586011md2.jpg

Mumbai Glows up in its Night Light.............smiley17.gif

71288024pv7.jpg

Yeah!! double decker buses......saw them first time.....smiley36.gif

71482082hf8.jpg

a view of Mahindra Renault showroom on marine drive...........smiley1.gif

65534444ds0.jpg

a very nice view of beach...with very tall buildings.. from Kamla Nehru park....

smiley17.gif

70795599ah4.jpg

a beautiful building of Taj Hotel opposte to Gateway of india.........

22882463ep4.jpg

Thank you to all friends to see the pics n for your sweet comments.....for now thats all for the pics....n whenever i wil go to other places will bring u pics..smiley17.gif

Thanks

i hope u liked mumbai. i mean, i live here, but i still found these pics very cool. you have highlighted both the positive as well as negative aspects of mumbai. cool job buddy.

btw, are you still in mumbai?