vibhor

Snapshots of Mumbai

smiley17.gifno raj am back to delhi now i came last week here......ya ......I like mumbai..i hav visited almost all metro cities of india(like B'lore, H'bad, Chennai...n the main problem is of language)  n after delhi i found mumbai a very nice place one can live.......i rated delhi on top b'coz govt. is developing it for coming common welth games in 2010.......smiley17.gif.

n ya..thanks for your sweet coments.....

smiley17.gifno raj am back to delhi now i came last week here......ya ......I like mumbai..i hav visited almost all metro cities of india(like B'lore' date=' H'bad, Chennai...n the main problem is of languagen i didnt face any.problem like this in mumbaismiley17.gif.....[/quote'] vibhor2008-07-19 14:18:34

@designer= ya ....mumbai is a very nice place....i have visited south 2-3 times but sorry to say it was not a very joyful experience.......first of all there is a language problem especially with tose taxi drivers......locals sometimes understand some english..............smiley1.gif

yes that's a good idea. The description you have provided against each snap has aroused our anxiety to look at those..smiley1.gif so you should it soon.
Hey Innocent where have you gone dude....you were waiting for pics..na... i hav send the pics........i havent got any comment from your side.........smiley17.gif
Innocent....Innocent....??smiley1.gif

Hi vibhor.. yes I saw all the snaps you posted first time but missed to post my comments on the forum. Have seen the one you posted later today and all snaps are very nice. Must say that you have explored Mumbai in detail during your first visit only, so which city appeals you better Delhi or Mumbai (I personally like Delhi as a city to settle down smiley1.gif)

Thank u innocent buddy.........both the cites are good in their on aspects........ok i live in delhi thats why i will still go for delhi only......but if one wants to live in mumbai......its also a very nice city tooo............smiley17.gif

its not mine...i own only a swift...im a final year mech student...i conducted an event on the styling of cars...so i requested my friend to bring it to show the budding designers on how u can mod ur car...the civic had 2lcd's in the boot which slide up from the floor  and some cool neons in the boot which danced to the songs' tunes but unfortunately no pics of that

designersf2008-07-20 17:02:04

its not mine...i own only a swift...im a final year mech student...i conducted an event on the styling of cars...so i requested my friend to bring it to show the budding designers on how u can mod ur car...the civic had 2lcd's in the boot which slide up from the floor  and some cool neons in the boot which danced to the songs' tunes but unfortunately no pics of that

when you say you OWN a swift , you mean you (final year mech) bought it with your money ?