bluesapphire

Yamaha FZ150 Spied

smiley20.gifYamaha India is on an upward swing. After launching the very capable YZF R15 the company is readying to fire yet another salvo in the Indian two wheeler market, the FZ 150. Whenever launched this will be the best looking bike ever to come out from an Indian manufacturer.

Big beefy forks, wide rear tyre, massive fuel tank, stubby silencer all contribute to make it a looker bar none in the country. The bike is expected to come around diwali and will come with the carburetted version of the R15 engine with around 15 bhp on tap.

The engine will be tuned for mid-range performance than top end madness and is expected to be priced between Rs 65000 - Rs 70,000.

yfz1503uy6.jpg

yfz1502gi1.jpg

yfz1504gw0.jpg

yfz1505at6.jpg

yfz1501ni9.jpg

yfz1506hr2.jpg

This bike really looks good..now yamaha is finally arrives in india...its 2nd innings...i guess this is based on MT-01.....

Source:Cubic Capacity, Pics-Team-Bhp(as usual)smiley32.gif

Nice pictures, thanks bluesapphire and hsb_sx4. This appears to be on the more affordable side by many and shall offer a tough time to the competition.

It looks good rather stunning. The Yamaha pedigree will make many yearn for it. This is slated for an October launch.

The bad news is that two top executives recently resigned from the Yamaha India board. One has joined Bajaj Auto. As per news reports many middle and low rung managers are quitting Yamaha India saying the company is being run with orders being sent from Japan, the local management having little say. Lets hope things even out soon.

the bike looks superb, i like the riding position and ya the meaty tyre behind is awsome. The bike looks short like the TVS apache, which i hope it is not. 15bhp is not bad at all.

@ zander= very nice pics budddy.......the bike looks awesome to me!!..smiley4.gif ..its really very cool from front rear n every where......n why not it be its a YAMAHA........smiley17.gifvibhor2008-07-27 15:26:24