manishk123

Classics wanted - merc sl, mustang, camaro, mg

Hi. I'm looking for late classics 50's - 60's which are drivable on a daily basis of the following makes - Mercedes SL and S, Triumph, VW, Jaguar, MG, Mustang etc.

Pls contact me if you have any of these or similar or know someone who wants to sell.

Hi. I'm looking for late classics 50's - 60's which are drivable on a daily basis of the following makes - Mercedes SL and S' date=' Triumph, VW, Jaguar, MG, Mustang etc.

Pls contact me if you have any of these or similar or know someone who wants to sell.
[/quote']

Hey mate, you seem to be a car maniac. Excellent collection already  as per you signature.

Are you some TATA or BIRLA ?
anveshp2008-07-17 09:47:18

Hey.. i tried putting up my dodge's picture here but for some reason it does'nt show. Pm me your email address and i'll mail it to you.
its bluesapphire07@indiatimes.com but its better that u post it here itself all of us can see ur car.....for more info u can visit announcement section from that u will be able to post pic directly here...

We had a Triumph since 1972 till 1979. My father sold it as it was very difficult to get the spare parts. But i have very lovely memories of that car and would love to have that again.

Though this post may not be relevent to this topic, but this topic reminded me of our old cars. Also we had a blue Ambassador since 1966 till 1972. No car today can match the comfort and the sense of attachment to that car, as those cars demanded lots of tender loving care to keep them going. I hope many other members of this forum will have such fond memories of their old cars.

dude there is a guy called dherain ' date=' he recently imported an '62 ford GTO i will try to find his number , u can talk to him if u want[/quote']

Dude that would be awesome. Pls give me the number.

Tks.

Nothing to sell??? Not a single offer in months! Cmon guys!!!

Are you interested in a 1966 LHD Chevy Nova II automatic transmission in "as is where is" condition. The engine is the original petrol V-6. The car is not in use since the past 6-7 years, but will start cranking and moving if attended to.

Nothing to sell??? Not a single offer in months! Cmon guys!!!

Are you interested in a 1966 LHD Chevy Nova II automatic transmission in "as is where is" condition. The engine is the original petrol V-6. The car is not in use since the past 6-7 years' date=' but will start cranking and moving if attended to.

[/quote']

Thanks for the reply. Its a nice car, the 66 Chevy Nova, but does'nt really catch my fancy. However, I will ask some of my friends, who are collectors,  if anyone is interested. Whats the asking price and is it possible to get a pic.

hi Manish .. am sorry this is not a revelant to ur quirey .. but ur profile shows u r very good at this .. so need some help .. can u pls tell me how much will it cost for me to get a old Mustang ( a muscle car ) .. can i use it in bangalore????

Hi Rakesh,

If i were to see an old mustang, i'd buy it before you :-)

It's just that these cars have become collectors items and are really hard to come by these days. If at all, people are asking crazy prices like 10 - 12 lacs. However, I hav'nt really heard of any actually selling at these prices. I'm sure banglore has some dealers who specialize in vintage / classic cars. Try looking them up and you might find something interesting.