sgiitk

Hyundai i10 Kappa Launched...Now Driven

Hyundai is honouring India by launching the Kappa engine for the first time in the world. They will be soon launching the diesel version too. They are in tie up with Bosch to develop the all new CRDi engine.

Hyundai is honouring India by launching the Kappa engine for the first time in the world. They will be soon launching the diesel version too. They are in tie up with Bosch to develop the all new CRDi engine.

So we are the guinea pigs for field testing !!!

Its really good to hear that Hyundai has improved its best selling car in very short span of time...there has been some interior changes also and its good that they have launched auto which is really cool....If space is not concern i think it can beat Fabia and also to Swift to some extent coz this car is mouthwatering in every aspects and m waiting for Diesel so that even hyundai can taste the Long waiting periods if priced correctly....

I don't remeber reading auto there but it had ABS, sunroof and I guess maybe air-bags and it said top end so maybe auto too.

Anyone checked up with any dealer?

So we are the guinea pigs for field testing !!!

The is the peak of pessimistic thinking.

Here you have the prices. I dont how correct it is, but found it on the internet.

Models Delhi Chennai
Magna Rs3,99,023(Manual),Rs4,44,013(Auto) Rs4,01,321(Manual),Rs4,43,377(Auto).
Sportz Rs4,28,808(Manual),Rs4,80,580(Auto) Rs4,25,355(Manual),Rs4,08,810(Auto)
Asta Rs4,35,578(Manual) Rs4,35,205(Manual)
Asta with Sunroof Rs5,00,833(Manual),Rs5,43,844(Auto) Rs5,00,510(Manual),Rs5,42,354(Auto)

Corrected 

Models Delhi Chennai
Magna Rs3,99,023(Manual),Rs4,44,013(Auto) Rs4,01,321(Manual),Rs4,43,377(Auto).
Sportz Rs4,28,808(Manual),Rs4,80,580(Auto) Rs4,25,355(Manual),Rs4,80,810(Auto)
Asta Rs4,35,578(Manual) Rs4,35,205(Manual)
Asta with Sunroof Rs5,00,833(Manual),Rs5,43,844(Auto) Rs5,00,510(Manual),Rs5,42,354(Auto)

oh cool..so auto is with 3 variants goood.....so one can get auto with good power with sunroof,Abs and airbags that too with good interiors @ around 6.2lacs on-road...Good but expensive but still a good buy