Rs4,25,355(Manual),Rs4,80,810(Auto)

Asta

Rs4,35,578(Manual)

Rs4,35,205(Manual)

Asta with Sunroof

Rs5,00,833(Manual),Rs5,43,844(Auto)

Rs5,00,510(Manual),Rs5,42,354(Auto)
[/quote'] [/quote

Hey, this is Swift territory, let's see how it fares, with the increase in bhp and lesser wieght the performance must be evenly matched; provided better tyres are fitted. I think on the interior space front the i10 has it well covered, as far as the Swift goes, which is quiet short on interior space and boot space.

well i am just hoping that d next issue of aci will have d test drive report of i10 1.2 l kappa......d power of d car is mouth watering with 80 ps and it addresses d only drawback of i10 which was d lack of power..vaise if i were in hyundai's place it would have been better to put d 1.3l engine of d getz which makes 84 bhp rather than incurring an expenditure of 421 million dollars to make a new engine !!!!

I think the i10 1.2lt Kappa was tuned to deliver more power the Getz 84bhp motor if tuned well gets 95bhp and increase of 1kgm torque as slated by a modifyer.

The advertizment says its euro 5 ready .If our govt. starts levying tax on co2 emissions level then the kappa will be cheaper than the elipson engine but Hyundai might not price it that way (profit ).

Well the sports interior give it a dirty kind of feeling and whats their in the sports pack which is available in the red and black colours only ? Pls answer this people.

the red seat cover is nt all gelling well with beige interiors.....hopeless colour scheming !!!! if i were to buy i10 i will buy the magna model with kappa engine at 4 lacs which is just 5000 more expensive than the old engine and upgrade it with alloy wheels !!!!

ya..i also didnt like the combination of beige n red...may in brown it can look good........or if not at least there shoul be some wooden finish on doors n centre console........

the engine looks fresh alright and 80 Bhp seems to be too good , nice move from Hyundai finally , between when are they gonna launch the Diesel Version ??

regards,

priya

the red seat cover is nt all gelling well with beige interiors.....hopeless colour scheming !!!! if i were to buy i10 i will buy the magna model with kappa engine at 4 lacs which is just 5000 more expensive than the old engine and upgrade it with alloy wheels !!!!
I think the Magna costs 5 odd lakhssmiley4.gif

hey rshhh check d hyundai india website...the i10 kappa magna variant costs 4 lacs just about 4ooo bucks more than the older engine.....the top model of kappa is the asta which with automatic transmission which retails at 5.4 lacs...so my pick for i10 is the kappa engine in magna variant as itz a good value for money but d asta is pricey really !!!!

the diesel variant according to me of i10 is gonna be really expensive cause hyundai has dis bad habit of pricing its diesel around 1 lac more than the petrol variant...c d case of verna the diesel model is 1 lacs dearer compared to the highest model of petrol !!! aci carried an info in which hyundai is making a new 1.1 litre crdi engine for i10 !!!!

I just visited Advaith Hyundai showroom in Bangalore to check out kappa. According to them 1.2 Kappa i10 is available only in sport and asta varients. Only Automatic is available in kappa magna.

Their website does say Magna manual is also available with Kappa
Anybody seen it in showroom?

Sports is priced at 5lac on road in bangalore. Asta is priced 5.7 laks.

Nothing really sporty about the Sport varient.
Seems pricey.

I drive a 03 Zen Lxi currently. Makes sense to for for i10 Kappa?

i 10 kappa would make a good upgrade to Zen. Its a nice package in this category & one doesnt have a lot of choice as yet. Go for the basic variant.

i won't say i10 is good upgrade, rather it is a good replacement.

both the cars have almost same displacement(1oocc diff).

but yes its a really good car and good VFM!

hyundai have really shown some aggresivness by launching the kappa 1.2L engine.