Hi guys, last diwali i went to Dubai and is really very good place to live. From past days i have seen that many members are sharing thier pics of the places they have visited so i thought i can also share some pics and hope all members like it and also for persons who have not been to any countries can find this interesting...

So here is goes

pb191312ka8.jpg

Charm of DUBAI....BURJ-AL-ARAB-world's best and tallest hotel...the tariff of rooms starts from around 90,000 dirhams and goes on like anything...

pb191313qx9.jpg  

This Bridge is the way to reach this Dream HOTEL

This hotel has Helipad for in-house guests and also this has private beach and guests can also roam on Water Scooters and Motor Boats ...
bluesapphire2008-07-20 07:53:57

pb130731dd8.jpg

This snap is from my room and this is the parking lot opposite to my Hotel...I was really happy to see my dream car THE HUMMER!!for second time..1st i saw only one hummer in malaysia...

pb150750yb0.jpg

This is Old Palace where King of Dubai used to live once but now they have new palaces this is old one and hence its kept for tourists...In this palace there are Pics of Old Dubai and history of Dubai and from seeing it you can say that it was worst than India many years ago and now its one of the best place in world...Now This is DEVELOPMENT i must say....and i was also shocked to see that before in dubai the currency which was used was RUPEES!!

pb150739st2.jpg

View from Old Palace

pb150770rb7.jpg

Welcome to famous Dubai Desert Safari

bluesapphire2008-07-20 07:45:30

smiley4.gif...Hey!!bluesapphire awesome pictures buddy ....the tallest hotel is really gr8........hmmmm...white hummer cool.....i think on 3rd left car is captiva....desert safari.....why dont u share your more experiences there.....or pics if any..................again nice pics friend..........smiley17.gif

I expected some good pictures of some giant SUVs in desert safari and luxury

sedans since this is a forum for automobile enthusiasts. But only a single vague

snap of a hummer's eagle view smiley11.gif disappointed me. Please post some

nice pictures of vehicles. This topic can be made sensible because nowadays

the heavy  SUVs are sold more in UAE than in any other country. So

this topic can be made  sensible.

Thanks bluesapphire for the Dubai pictures. What kind of cars are seen on the roads? Believe they drive large cars as fuel is too cheap.
ya there are many suvs found on roads say landcruiser, Prado, toureg, Hummer, Vitara, and also many good sedans and sports car...the best thing is many Suvs like Vitara, Prado, Montero are available in 2door versions and looks really good and they are equipped with 4wd.....the roads are really good and wide but still traffic is tooo much there...95% roads there are 12lane or sometime even more ....@Jimgeo have patience i will post pics of cars and say modified cars just wait buddy....@Rssh ya i saw that belly dance but i dont have pics of it but have a video and thats not in my Pc its in the Video tape only.....

The desert safari was cool and i have a movie of that also but no pics and same its in my video tape and yet to be uploaded...will upload sooon...

Nice pics.' date=' topic heading has a spelling mistake-"pics. IF dubai", it should read- OF. [/quote'] ya speed i already requested Frg immediately after creating topic but no rectification yet....

UAE has stopped sanctioning of land for mall now because according to experts in Dubai and over the world think that the tourism industry will increse drastically then in 2030 will decline so they have stopped that also they are now consious of fuel prices and are planning to hike the price by rs5 to be collected as tax so that in future when they run out of reserve then they will have plenty of money to either import or develop new tech this will be applied from next year .

Source : the dubai e-newspaper.

Ya rssh but there are many good mall at present and no need of newer ones....hey are concentrating on amusement park like disney land, worlds larget building BURJ DUBAI, Rotating tower, worlds best airport and many thing else to increase tourism and they are saying that by 2010 Dubai will be best for tourism and will have many things which will make a record like worlds biggest, tallest, best,etccc.

Yeah! the tallest building its worth wasting enjoyment time in front of the TV watching Discovery of the contruction of it. Did you see Palm beach also?

smiley1.gif.......there r ROLLS ROYCE used as cabs ....n this came in one of issue of ACI tooo that was hotel Peninsula....n shapur kotwal(Associate editor of ACI) got a chance to sit in one!!!...the hotel have 14 phantoms!!! ........smiley4.gifvibhor2008-07-21 10:39:48

My sister lives in Sharjah and commutes to work to Dubai daily (These are twin cities) the traffic is terrible and it takes her 2 hours for a drive that takes 20 min on a empty road(or on weekends with minimal traffic). This is if she starts at 6.15 in the morning.  She drives a Nissan TIDA. A hatchback.

Its not a very nice place for normal working class people.. Very expensive. extremely beautiful as the pictures above show.

ya.........dubai is only good as a tourist place..........not for living.........

hey...can u post some pics of your sister's Nissan Tida........am gettin to know about it for first time!!