Well the A/C busstop are more popular than the buses the frequency is really  bad and the traffic congestion is too much because many have big gas guzzlers .My mom's friend live in Sharjah too

ya its really expensive to live but acc. to me the only thing which is expensive in dubai is Property/House rest all are normal i suppose....A/c busstop is 1st of its kind in Dubai in the world...And Dubai's future is really bright..

some more pics...

pb181298yw2.jpg

pb181299wr2.jpg

The Emirates Tower

pb191311ld6.jpg

the area near Burj-al-arab..these seems to be luxurious homes

pb191318qy7.jpg

Hotel opposite Burj-al-arab...its name is Hotel Jumeirah Palace

pb191320id7.jpg

now pics of inside of Burj....this is the Big Aquarium

pb191322kj4.jpg

Fountain

pb191347qk5.jpg

View from Elevator ..it was damn fast i must say i went to 27th floor and my ear got blocked ...

pb191326tg5.jpg

Cieling of Burj

pb191367pk9.jpg

The back of Burj-al-arab..the rectangle type of thing Hanging at the corner Top of the hotel is a Restaurant at 27th Floor

pb191378xb3.jpg

BOAT...its private beach of this hotel

pb191371gt0.jpg

Beach and Pool Area of Hotel
bluesapphire2008-07-22 09:51:32

Dubai is a car lover's paradise. You will see more of the 7 series and S classes than the smaller 3's and E's. Its a place of excess in cars (and in everything else) and why not, cars are dead cheap there. I have travelled to many countries but nowhere have I seen cars like in Dubai. Range Rovers and Cayenne's are a big hit now. I have been seeing more and more of them over the last few years. The presence of American cars have come down considerably though.

Even though petrol is still cheap comparitively to other countries, it used to be comapritively much much cheaper ten years back.

pb180908ez1.jpg

at convention centre where Dubai motor show took place... inside Exhibition hall..this was the hall of Modified cars

pb180907fg0.jpg

pb180906zp3.jpg

pb180905fa0.jpg

Rolls Royce and Suzuki bike ..at the entrance of convention centre

pb180909np8.jpg

@Subzero..ya i agree with u..but if u wanna see more of 7 series and and S class malaysia Kuala Lumpur is the place coz i can bet that no country has this much of 7series and S class ...u can see these cars like santro and alto in India...and KL have very good collection of cars but few Suvs runs there..for Suvs Dubai is the place..
bluesapphire2008-07-22 14:27:24

no that is different..its going to be open for tourists but not yet opened i guess...its in desert and its the former kings personal cars..and the current king is rally driver...

This was motor show organised in dubai

Well I think the Gallardo's design is dated and the new Gallardo just had a mild headlamp face lift hope next time they choose some other design cues .It looks boxy to me especially there should be some curve below the headlamp.

@Subzero..ya i agree with u..but if u wanna see more of 7 series and and S class malaysia Kuala Lumpur is the place coz i can bet that no country has this much of 7series and S class ...u can see these cars like santro and alto in India...and KL have very good collection of cars but few Suvs runs there..for Suvs Dubai is the place..

To me KL seemed much poor in cars compared to Dubai. Singapore is far ahead of KL in terms of good cars. Yeah I saw a few S's and 7's here and there in KL but nothing like in Dubai where they are dime a dozen. If you want to see really big cars, Saudia Arabia is the place. Huge american cars and SUV's and much lesser Japanese cars than the UAE.

well Dubai was better in terms of car...but if only 7series and Sclass are considered i saw these maximum in Kl and not in Dubai...Dubai was Mix in colloection of cars but KL was dominated by these 2

Well I think the Gallardo's design is dated and the new Gallardo just had a mild headlamp face lift hope next time they choose some other design cues .It looks boxy to me especially there should be some curve below the headlamp.
actually i love Gallardo's design than any other car...also Ferrari enzo and ford mustang have good loooks

ya.........dubai is only good as a tourist place..........not for living.........

hey...can u post some pics of your sister's Nissan Tida........am gettin to know about it for first time!!

Ya i wanted to put pics.. My sis did not give go ahead :(

Its a nice car. Would do well in India if priced right..