GREAT!!!!!!!!!!its relly very nice......Ferrari in black looks cool!!.i think its made up of carbon fibre!right? the gallardo n hummer are awesome!!.....WOW!!!limousine excellent....do you hav any other pics of it??

@Vibhor...no i didnt drove any cars...but here in Dubai motor show i sat in almost everycar but not these modified one...coz these were not company ones but were private of some Garages and all so they only showcased their cars...but rest i sat in almost eveycar....only Ferrari and Rolls and Maybach were not allowed to see form inside,these were only for those who were interested in buying...rest all were open for public

....so this means you sat in your favourite one HUMMER.......

bently is a nice car i hav saw this here in delhi many times!!.......Moded Gallardo and X5 looks very nice!!

lets see...there is much time left...may be......actually i wanted to come this time also...even i was planning to book air tickets after coming from dubai in november but then i visited motor show in dubai...may be next time i plan to come...in 2010 i think commonwealth is also there bluesapphire2008-08-05 11:15:06

pb181040pk8.jpg

pb181039sq4.jpg

interiors of above lexus..i didnt liked this car's model..

pb181008jl2.jpg

Interior of Audi

pb181009hu4.jpg

pb181016ys1.jpg

Seat-company, actually never heard of it

pb181017br3.jpg

pb181019jy5.jpg

2-door montero looks cool

pb181022es1.jpg

Montero on the Rocks...Oh sorry on the BLOCKS

bluesapphire2008-08-20 10:22:47

Lovely set of pics BlueSapphire. I am sure you must have had a blast. BTW' date=' i was there for the Delhi Auto Show.

[/quote'] thanx....ya this motor show made my trip much much better...i will always remember this trip..one more show that i missed and was something different was Dubai Airshow...it was going on when i was in dubai but thought that i might not be interesting but i was wrong...each and everytype of Plane/Jets were there including A380, B777, fighter,charter jets,etc...and all were allowed to go inside each and every jet..

More pics to follow soon..