vibhor

Official RACING GAMES thread.

smiley17.gif.....Hi friends .........this is slightly a different thread from real...yeah its about the virtual world....in this thread we can share about the car n bike games we play...may be its on your PC, Playstation or X Box ...etc...etc... (i know we r grown up n dont know how many of us play..but still..smiley36.gif)..........smiley1.gif

ok......so am starting it first... i play.........smiley17.gif

Need For Speed Underground

Need For Speed Underground 2.....i hav actually completed that

Need For Speed Underground Hot persuit

Ignition

Roll cage....(but thats just demo)smiley36.gif

...........n in bikes 

Moto GP 2

.....n the old one Road rash..i just play it for timepass....smiley36.gif 
vibhor2008-07-28 06:28:18

smiley17.gif..@ bluesapphire= Yeah buddy you have everything from Pc to X BOX 360 to play games...thats nice n a good collection of games too......smiley4.gifvibhor2008-07-29 11:13:59

Though I don't play much of the games now my faurite used to be NFS. recently I did try out the NFS Drift Carbon on PS2 and it was amazing. Game fully concentrates on Drifting techniques. just too good..

Oh yeah, Im sure close to the half way mark of my life at 48. I don't play any games, my son does with his friends. And he's screwed up my DVD collection and I can't locate my fav DVD's it's all mixed up with his games collections....I'll sort it out once he starts college in September.

Now as m preparing for CA exams i do not play much games except when my cousins come n we only play one game thats Smack down or sometime i go with my friends to play Counter strike or Call of duty ..otherwise m not that crazy after games though i have some good boxes like play station n xbox...let me remember my childhood i loved to play exite bike mario n some car game i forgot name on 8bit media little master..at that time i played lot on that      

yes.....i also dont play much.....everytime when i start my PC i play just one game thats NFS....one of it i have completed too!!......hmm...Call of duty....my cousin loves it he always play.....smiley17.gif

i found NFS underground 2  best car game ever played I hav finished it off.but started again!!!........i have NFSU 1 n Hot persuti too but i still like NFSU2 !!1

The ultimate is Gran Turismo...there is so much of realism so much of involvement u forget that this is a game after all!!!each and every parameter in a car from the downforce to Limited slip diff power can be adjusted...it is my fav..

For sheer fun,nothing can beat NFS and Burnout

a little off topic -----

in NFSU2 i have seen that in accessory garage there is a "Dry Nitrous Shot".....which shots smome colorful nitrous on a press of a key so what is this in real n what is its use can anybody tell me here?? 

a little off topic -----

in NFSU2 i have seen that in accessory garage there is a "Dry Nitrous Shot".....which shots smome colorful nitrous on a press of a key so what is this in real n what is its use can anybody tell me here??  smile.gif