magnet

Which bike to go with??

Well i m seriously interested in tvs bikes....

Earlier was interested in 150cc one than 160 came now Fi.....

But problem for me they declared their new product coming and kept delaying...also the Fi with all it looks and kit will cost 80k for which i m not ready to go as my dad is financing and had 65k as the  budget in extreme condition....

So now i m thinking to settle for within 60k bike and thinking to get flame...but problem is i dont see the bikes on road..nor any review on site or comparision within the same range with other bikes......

So wht u peeps suggest...not interested in exceed as it looks yukk and and dont want to go with common bikes like pulser...or honda(heard it has very poor service records)...but if u peeps suggest that flame not good than in extreme condition i may change my decision

If u want sporty 150cc that should go with ur image then try Hunk and apache rtr 160(non Fi which could fit in ur budget) and if u wanna go for 125cc i would recommend Gladiator type SS/RS or Honda Stunner..i saw stunner in grey color and looks stunning..these two 125cc bikes looks premium ones like 150cc..

if u r look out for a fun bike in the 150 segment you have Hunk, unicorn pulsar but then u r not intrensted.

As for the flame i am riding one, its my friends bike its not good man. It only looks good

Its very light

shakes at high speed

vibrates to much

The Honda CBF Stunner is one hell of a bike. I am sure you will love it.

And if you are looking at TVS, the rtr fi is the best.smiley1.gif

well right now finalized either go with stunner or increase the budget and go with Fi.....but again on another forum they saying stunner having serious delivery issue stuff.....Btw how is yamaha service points all over india..i havent seen their showroom also at my place in mumbai

It seems you are more inclined towards TVS bike and Flame is your choice but Flame is not much seen on road for which you are also agree and most people say it has starting problem and mileage as shown in IMI is not correct it is actually much less than that . RTR has now FI system so It should be much better but it will cost you much more .As you have written now you are thinking about Stunner or gladiator so many says that stunner is same asSHINE just looks have been changed and it is with 5 gears ,But it is newly launched so have to wait for some time about its performance on Road ,and Gladiator is very big spacious and comfortable seating position and silken smooth engine cost is also less than stunner ,I think if you have  to decide between these two bikes then Test ride both and decide which is better for you and please let us know about your experience

unknownbullet2008-08-24 15:44:13

i suggest  u go for the RTR carbo version.. ints gonna giv u almost d same thrill as the RTR fi but ya a lil above ur budget but the flame is reeli gud but its has only a 4 speed gearbox and its not found much on d road cause the bike's image ws hammered by the case which went on in the court abt the CCVTi engine being a copy of the DTS-Si which bajaj eventually won and tvs had to take out one of the 2 sparkplugs from d engine.... dis is the main reason y u don c dat bike much onroad.... but this version has been released ironin out the small probs d bike had so is a good choice as well...