CYRUS43

Photoshop Thread.

Where is Zavo's original post with the NOSE! This is misuse of the moderators privilege. You should be able to take a joke. 

Glad to see it back. Better sense prevailed

@SG.. it's not his fault.. you see after his nose job he likes to CUT things out from other places as well...smiley36.gif

Where is Zavo's original post with the NOSE! This is misuse of the moderators privilege. You should be able to take a joke. 

@SG.. it's not his fault.. you see after his nose job he likes to CUT things out from other places as well...smiley36.gif

I think Cyrus's nose job was inpired from Zavo's profile picture.. lot of similarity in that smiley2.gif

I think Cyrus's nose job was inpired from Zavo's profile picture.. lot of similarity in that smiley2.gif

WOW VTEC GUY.. TUSSI SMART HO!!!smiley32.gif

But the question here is did he want to look like my profile picture or did he not want to look like that any more..

I'd better be careful on this thread coz Zander or one of the other mods might bring out their scissors and go snip snip again.

@Cyrus.. I warned you about this thread right in the begining.. didn' I??

:P
Zavo2008-08-27 05:38:44

I am Reviving this thread.....I know there will be certain people who will object, and criticism is most welcome.

Anyways, I have recently ventured into what i call as "The Magical World of PhotoEditing!!" Here are a couple of pictures.

image0km5.jpg
w800.png

image00001fm4.jpg
w800.png

Well,This was the first time i worked on photoshop...and done the first experiment on my car only!..lol!....nothinh so major ...just removed the stickers at rear!....so want to share with you guys......

Before............

copy_210.jpg

After.......

copy_o10.jpg

@CYRUS : Buddy, can you do some photoshop work on this pic of my car?