nbmotosport

FZ 150 launch in mid september!

Nope i dont think it shares the frame with the r15...The R15 has a high tech Diasil frame which is quite expensive to produce, so unlikely Yamaha will use that. And it will have a mono cross rear suspension. Hope it comes with a rear disc too, not really needed but looks nice!

75 k for a 150cc bike, if thats what it is?

Lets hope Yamaha doesn't ruin their chances of recovering in India by over-pricing bikes that no one can dispute are superlative. They already over priced the R15, but I still have hope and pray that the FZ will be priced a bit more affordable and close enough to let Yamaha take on the Pulsar, RTR, Unicorn, Hunk etc.

its 150cc engine...its based on MT01 like r15 based on R1...it will cost around 75k....will blow away the market..looks awesome

BS its not based on the MT01, it is based on the  FZ1.

Here is a picture of the FZ1, got it from google.

20080829_094837_yamaha_fz1_euro.jpg 

oops sorry...i didnt knew this..but dont you think that this above one looks like Mt01...

And even R15 is selling well..

and i dont think 75k is expensive..they are giving you quality and technology so everybody charges for it..this is because we are not habituate to see any good and international styling product in our country by a global brand in Bikes market so we are not able to digest prices.. As for Unicorn theirs nothing special in it..And if you will compare HH and Crap Bajaj with Yamaha then i cant do anything...

Yup i agree with BS, Yamaha should not be compared to all the crappy bikes the bajaj, HH are coming up wit... Suzuki is a brand which u can think of comparing it with..

Ummmm,

Id love to believe what you say about the bike being worth 75k withoput offering anything truly earth shattering when compared to the other 150's. But its no use living in a fool's paradise all that won't matter in the cruel world we live in, except how many people put their money down on the bike rather than simply drooling over it and longing to own it.

I know I would love to own a bike that looks so gorgeous, if even only for this one reason. But lets hope the masses agree with this as well.

Yo man thanks for the update .I guess a lot of people have been waiting for a classic from Yamaha. I guess its the only reliable company, specially after the RX100 that was a smash success in the late 70's. I own one of my own and it's been 15 long years and my baby's still with me and running like heaven.

Cheers to Yamaha guys and keep your eyes on the road ahead.

Yo man thanks for the update .I guess a lot of people have been waiting for a classic from Yamaha. I guess its the only reliable company, specially after the RX100 that was a smash success in the late 70's. For more information on international as well as domestic new entries in the auto world i suggest you go to mygazines.com. its got some cool places to breeze thru for latest updated info.