Step-up Seat: cross
Pass-light: check.gif
Low Fuel Indicator: check.gif
Low Oil Indicator: check.gif
Low Battery Indicator: check.gif
High Oil Temp. Indicator: cross
Choked Air Filter Indicator: cross

Sooppaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Yamahas have also managed to smash the price prejudice of the FZ.
The FZ will be pegged at a mere 65 grand, well, Ex-Showroom!!!!!!

And for me, the real YIppe factor is the torque rating. For the bike weighing in at 126 kilos, 14 PS and 13.6/14 (Different ratings at different places) is stupendous!!!!!!

Just pinged couple of my frields and showed them the links. "WOW" was the response!!!
They were literally floored!!!!!

And FY, the torque figure is almost 1 Nm higher than the Apache 160 RTR!!!!!!!!!!!
So, forget the power, think about the POWER DELIVERY.....!!!!!!!!!!
As they rightly claim, it HAS to be LORD OF THE STREETS ...!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ram Kumar,

Wow, great to meet you as an official voice of Yamaha on this website. And yes, I too have to agree with my humble opinion, that the FZ 16 is the bike that will kick everyone else's ass in its segment.

Finally, a really really tough competitor for the Pulsars which literally holds the whole market because of the cheap pricing alone...No more life for the Pulsars(I wish)

well i don't think so, i am waiting for the review from Autocar India. i trust their review. at leat they would have something more to it then just the cosmetics mentionee there. if  u dont agree tiyr wish smiley18.gif 

Yeah, launched is correct, but delayed is more accurate. And if this is the attitude before the bike is on roads, whats going to happen when it needs after sales care and support. Yamaha needs to move fast and change this sorry situation.

I have booked Yamaha FZ 16 Black one last week

got the booking number today. It costs 75k On road in Bangalore but I feel it is worth it, it looks awesome. Need one info, Where can I check the online status with my booking number?

buddy, whr did u book the bike? i mean is it thru a dealer r online?? and i dont think that we have any option to check the status of the booking. Coz if its thru a dealer then how can we check the status...

WAT THE F...??????

i booked my FZ on 26sept and i was told that i wil get it on 15oct..today i went to the yamaha dealer in mount road,chennai..now he says FZ is goin to be released on 20oct and i wil get it delivered only on 25oct..wats goin on??