FuelRunGod

SCOOP: Scorpio Automatic Driven

We bring yet another test that nobody has. Last month, we had the chance to get our hands on the Scorpio Automatic. Yes, Mahindras have been mulling over launching the Scorpio in the <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />US markets. In the US, stick shift is almost dead. People there prefer to drive autoboxes which is good reason for Mahindra to develop an automatic version of their hot selling brute.

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

scorpauto1qx8.jpg

The Scorpio mHawk automatic features a six-speed automatic transmission which is manufactured by Drivetrain International Systems, Australia. First four ratios are closely spaced for better performance, while the final two are taller for better efficiency. There is also a winter mode that helps to reduce wheelspins in slippery conditions. There is also a

Good review frg....good to hear that Mahindra is progressing really fast and now in Vlx there are hell lot of features with auto box which was missing and hardly any Suv even double the price has this much of features and it has diesel too....i expect that in future they make improvements like better ride quality ...all will wait for all new suv which mahindra is i think working on to be the best ...when i saw Mission Istanbul was happy to see Lhd scorpio and was looking good ..    

Nice review FRG!! we are not prefer auto transmission i think due to less fuel efficiency, cost & lack of awareness. Scorpio will defenately have a great sales worldwide.M&M must launch this model here as well

Thanks FRG,  for the timely review. I was looking to buy an SUV, now M-Hawk  Auto. is a contender. But , I would prefer spending a shade lesser on a Scorpio,   which implies, Scorpio is better VFM at a lesser sticker price.

Hey, Its a great news.....Mhawk Automatic   smiley1.gifsmiley1.gifsmiley1.gif....... The Scorpio is the King of the road now and this thing adds few more diamonds in its crown.... Really really great....