Kinshuk

Accessories for NHC

Im looking at spicing up my ride with some spoiler etc...

the one available at the dealers is absurdly priced....are there grey market spoiler available for the new city?

You can get a spoiler from outside for 1500-4k/- Rs. The cheaper ones are wooden or else Chinese or Taiwanese made of plastic or fiber are available.

What type of shape you want, simple or swanky?

@Kinshuk, Basic does'nt make much of a diff. though, but it should be around 3k including paint.

I too like Archits suggestion, sporty ones really look good on Honda City.

speed2008-09-02 15:26:23

yea kind of

mainly what ppl do overhere is that they will buy the lowest variant of any car and modify like so much that it's worth over the highest variant

that is smth really cool

...Just dont go for spoiler ...nowadays cars looks bad with spoilers especially New honda city and civic...in old city, lancer,etc it would do but not in this car....if u wanna spend on car i think u should covert it into Zx if thats not that expensive coz 2004 city model was not that good...by the way which alloys you have

Which honda alloys ..the zx vtec one or what ...actually speaking i hate the model u have with spoilers ..if i buy a car of urs model and if i get spoiler seriously speaking i would throw away d spoiler ..this model is not meant for spoiler ..better u change alloys ...which color u have by d way..

@bs: polished alloys which you see on all Honda City adverts...pretty basic ones...but expensive as all Honda Accessories are! Honda really cheated people who bought the city during Dec 04- Mar/April 05 (when the ZX was launched) had i known would have waited for a couple of months for the ZX model

Checked the cost of fog lights 18k!!! No wonder no one buys from them!