bluesapphire

Hyundai i20 (Spy Pics on Page 3)

hyundai-i20.thumbnail.jpg 
Hi guys, Hyundai will showcase its i20 at the coming Paris motor show which will replace getz in european market.. This car has been designed considering European market and looks promising as Getz was liked by many in international market... Hyundai will launch this here by year end and it may not replace getz in india...And Hyundai will export this car to other countries though initially when launched it will be first launched at Europe...

(Pics- Cubi Capacity)
autocarindia2008-09-15 06:56:31

seems to be a really good car.

but i really wonder if it offers enough space if compared with skoda fabia, coz i read somewhere that hyundai is going to launch this vehicle with price tag somewhat near to that of fabia!

ya rite,it actually looks like a chic!

hopefully it will appeal to indian customers.

pricing would be key i guess.

it will be supported by 1.2 kappa and verna's diesal.now thats good to offer at the start

Hyundai i20 preview

_Hyundai-i20.jpg

< ="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/>

The first image of the new Hyundai i20, the compact five-door car designed at the European Design Centre in Russelsheim, Germany, that will go on sale in early 2009.

Set to be launched early 2009, the new i20 was designed at Hyundai

here are some Indian specific spy pics..

getz2.jpg

getz1.jpg

getz3.jpg

We had just carried a small preview of the yet to be launched Hyundai i20/next Getz and we have just come across some totally cool spy shots. The car is fully finished and is undergoing its final testing somewhere on the highways outside Chennai in South India, where the Hyundai plant is located. You can read the preview we made yesterday here.

The car is striking as already mentioned and has taken design cues from brands around the world. This essentially is Hyundai

BS budddy,

Nice pics......Jus now i came to know that the New 'i' comes with rear discs(after seeing those spy pics by you)... i10 is not having rear discs rite?? (correct me if i'm wrong)

Car looks HUGE! and i believe it will be more roomy compared with the GETZ.. if only Hyundai gets the pricing right then Swift sales will take a toll...

Not to forget the new TATA Vista as well..

but i heard that it will compete with premium hatches...although this car if with bigger diesel engine can qualify the premium hatch category but still if i20 is replacement of Getz worldwide than even here it should be replaced..if it competes with swift m sure Swift will have hard time..coz with i series hyundai seems to be aggressive when interiors and exteriors are concerned..they are not boring any more..

The Key to i20's success would be:-

1) Price it just about 10-15% more than the Swift petrol / diesel variants. If the i20's pricing is much more than this and if it enters the Fabia territory, then it would be a disaster like the Getz!

2) Back the product with a innovative marketing campaign.

ya rite,it actually looks like a chic!

hopefully it will appeal to indian customers.

pricing would be key i guess.

it will be supported by 1.2 kappa and verna's diesal.now thats good to offer at the start