bluesapphire

Hyundai i20 (Spy Pics on Page 3)

The i20 is really stylish!!!!! i like it!!!

The spy pics are really nice. The car feels to be really big!!! heard that, it will be almost 4m in length!!

But i fell that, hyundai has to look at the possibility of some other diesel engine than that from verna.

Hyundai reveals Suzuki challenger

Korean car major Hyundai has just given further notice, if any were yet needed, that it intends to keep its foot firmly placed on the accelerator pedal so as to maintain its forward march as the world

no interior and rear pics out yet....before sometime the model was not out as it was spied disguised everywhere but when Hyundai came out with the Pic(red one) i made this thread seeing it on CC and then in every papers and site now its available...

Thanks Zander for uptdating the forum with pics. It not oly looks great from front but also from rear. It seems that the pics are taken in India. Let's wait for 2nd October for it's world wide launch.

there is no point to keep an eye on getz's sales once i20 comes into market,its going miserable with its sales and once i20 is lauched, its quite understandable that people will divert towards i20, especially after the success of i10.

but yes as you mentioned, it is the intial plan of hyundai, but i really wonder why?

This is one good looker; hope it brings some semblence of competition to the Swift, which so far has been reigning supreme. This has the understated elegant looks of a Merc from the rear and front end is also good looking. Let's see what engine options Hyundai unleashes. It'll go 2 steps up from the Swift spacewise, and also looks better than the Swift, which has started to look a bit too familiar. Model for model, it should be a lakh cheaper to the Fabia. Any pic's of the interiors?