vibhor

Used Toyota Cresta Price????

smiley17.gifHi guys!!..i need your help this time!.....i wanna know what will be the price of used toyota cresta....i hav posted its pic on "imp. car in delhi "thread....

actually my heart is set on the car....but problem is that i dont know about its owner n as its a imported the documents are very important so plz help me out.. smiley17.gif

THANKS,

Vibhor........smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-09-06 06:49:39

here are the pics of the cresta..........

hgdyto4.jpg

79308873xt3.jpg

jjitp7.jpg

lijibw2.jpg

its owner has left this beautiful car..and i dont know where he is!this one is not in a very good condition it has become very very dirty ,it does'nt have rear glass.

...another thing i noticed that it doesnt have embassy n. plate!smiley1.gif  
vibhor2008-09-06 07:17:57

my suggestion would be to find the owner somehow

or tow the car away

ok it may sound illegal but just tow it away

then the owner will realize that his car has disapeared then he will look for it

Vib,

Jus inquire the local guys in the spot where the car is. U may get an idea about the Owner...We can move further only after finding the owner.

thanks guys for your replies!!.....

archit i dont think so towing the is a very good idea ...bcoz at this time i dont have any right to touch anyone's car...whether if its a super car or junk!...anyways tthanks for suggestion!

Krace thanks buddy i try to know more about it!

.......but can anybody tell the exact price f this car and how old is it???

bad idea m8 ,

would be priced anywhere from 1.9 to 3 lakhs , don't go above that no matter what.

u will have problems maintaining that car , it will have an engine belt problem as most diesel toyotas which are imported have , u could opt for a toyota corona , u can get that one for 2 lakhs easily

sarabjeet thanks for reply!..yes thats the right point!!....i willl also have some problem in maintinance of car!! but this one is really very cheap!!

ill ty to find its owner.....

yes thats really true!!..i know ill have to do some mods and changes!.....i am still searching for its owner!!.....can u giv some more info on it??..mean what can be the other probs in this car?? ....n how old will be this one?smiley1.gifvibhor2008-09-07 06:40:15

will the radiator's , transmission , the main problem would be A/C . but look out for the transmission those are big blows alwayz

it looks like an 95-97 model , but check it out

thanks sarabjeet for info!..hmm that means if i buy this one ill have to do a lot of work on it to make it in running condition.

hmm.........95-97!!then its not too old!

@DD = thanks DD but no....am sure of that it will not have ay bomb or something like this in this car...its near my house!!! smiley36.gif..i talked to some people here about this car they also ndont know whose the owner of this one!..n they r just guessing that its not workin,its junk... etc etc...

Actually i really like this one so thats why am thinking to buy it....n its cheap too!

...but dont know i will be able to because i dont know who is the owner and

as sarabjeet is saying ill have to spend some more money on this!smiley1.gif

vibhor2008-09-08 13:21:48

the other thing i would like t tell u about the car is that it doesnt have embassy no.plate...just common one with DELHI registration...i think imported cars are better if purchased for embassy.. smiley1.gifvibhor2008-09-08 17:39:46

Yes find the owner frist. I am not to sure if this will help but if you can open the hood up, it should have a plate somewhere in there with the cars ID numbers. So maybe if you can get that and get it checked it might just have some info on it.