vibhor

Used Toyota Cresta Price????

Try to see if the door is unlocked or you can get it through the back window since its not there..BUT please don't do something like this...

I think the best thing to do is putting a note on the car saying your interested in buying the car and so on. Maybe the owner might see the note or if someone else is looking after the car they maybe able to get the owner to talk with you or something.

@Zal D = yup!!thats right!!i can put a note on that car....ill try it !thanks! smiley17.gif

@archit= buddy it doesnt  looks good that am opening anyones car with out permision ....smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-09-11 10:35:56

oh...dear am saying u it will not the right thing to do !!if anyone saw me at night doing this people will think that am a theif!!!so am not at all going to do this ..but i willl try as ZAL D said!

hmm...ya..i love this one..but firstly ill have to find owner then ill check the condition of the car so that i will be anle to do mods as sarabjeet said n repair t....then finally comes the deal i dont know how much will its owner will ask for it!

yes...am also worried about this only....but if i had to just buy the car without doing any mods then 1.5-3lacs is not so much big amount for this beauty! smiley1.gifvibhor2008-09-11 13:38:56