46 members have voted

1. 1. Which bike do you feel is best in 150 cc segment

• Hero Honda HUNK
    • Hero Honda CBZ
    • TVS RTR FI
    • Honda UNICORN
    • Bajaj PULSAR
    • Yamaha R-15

hey buddy u asked in ur poll before that which of these bikes are better in their respective segment now again you are creating polls on 100' date='125 and 150cc bike...please refrain from doing this..[/quote']

Because There you can explain about different bikes but vote can be given to only one bike ,So by polling I want to know which bike most of the people prefer 

can you please explain' date=' how can anyone compare r15 with other 150 cc bikes considering a world of difference in features, technology, and price?[/quote']

You are right R-15 is a racing bike so its different from others but it is  also 150cc  bike so I included in the list .

no u should not include yamaha r15..with the engine displacement u should also consider the price...ofcourse R15 is the best but no comparision with these 150cc...even i think u should consider Apache RTR 160 and not Fi....

for me its Hunk anyday followed by Cbz Extreme/Apache...no pulsars please...

I feel the R15 should be here as part of the poll, simply because all said and done at the end of the day this is a 150cc bike. But can't make up my mind what to vote for. Its all so close.

Thanks Mr unknown bullet for thinking of such an exciting poll. By the way, whats your favourite 150? smiley17.gif

I own a pulsar 150 and I am totally in love with it....so for me it is the perfect choice for a 150 cc......good mileage, good looks, well built, lots of space even for more than two people, good balance as compared to earlier versions, great pickup, elegant and above all has stood the test of time.

though i would be lying if i dont give credit to the smooth machine of Unicorn.....Pure HONDA in essence!!

Guys,

According to me both R15 and F-16 should not come in this poll. Both the bikes are of entirely different class when compared to the other bikes included in the poll. Can u compare the FE and performance of R-15 with Pulsar 150 or Hunk? Let the ranking be excluding R-15 plzzzzz...

GUYS I DON'T UNDERSTAND , HOW YOU INTERPRET E ANYTHING.

HOW MANY TIMES YOU SEE A HUNK ON THE ROAD?

OR A CBZ-EXTREME? OR UNICORN?

ACTUALLY ALL OF THESE THREE ARE THE BIKE.

HUNK WEIGHS MORE & DRINKS MORE, UNICORN REFINES WELL & RUNS BETTER, EXTREME IN BETWEEN THESE TWO.

HUNK IN NO. 1!!!

IT WEIGHS 150KG FOR 150cc. IS THIS BIKE OR AN ELEPHANT?

WITH THIS MUCH WEIGHT PULSAR 220 DTS-FI MANAGES SUPER-STABLE 130KMPH, YET HUNK UNABLE TO STABILIZE PROPERLY AT 103KMPH. HOW CAN IT BE THE NUMBER ONE. IT CAN CAN BE THE "LAST" ONE.

REMEMBER GUYS, BY THE END OF THE DAY WE WILL LIKE TO HAVE BIKE THAT GIVES DECENT FUEL-ECONOMY WITH LITTLE MAINTAINENCE AND A USEFUL REGION OF POWER TO DRIVE WITH AFFORDABLE BUYING PRICE..

CONSIDER THIS THEORY, AND YOU WILL SEE WHY PULSAR AND UNICORN ARE STILL THE MOST POPULAR 150CC BIKES.

EVERY BIKE HAS IT'S OWN CHARACTER, NOT EVERY-ONES NEED IS SAME TO BUY A BIKE.GOOD-DAY.