46 members have voted

1. 1. Which bike do you feel is best in 150 cc segment

• Hero Honda HUNK
    • Hero Honda CBZ
    • TVS RTR FI
    • Honda UNICORN
    • Bajaj PULSAR
    • Yamaha R-15

GUYS I DON'T UNDERSTAND , HOW YOU INTERPRET E ANYTHING.

HOW MANY TIMES YOU SEE A HUNK ON THE ROAD?

OR A CBZ-EXTREME? OR UNICORN?

ACTUALLY ALL OF THESE THREE ARE THE BIKE.

HUNK WEIGHS MORE & DRINKS MORE, UNICORN REFINES WELL & RUNS BETTER, EXTREME IN BETWEEN THESE TWO.

HUNK IN NO. 1!!!

IT WEIGHS 150KG FOR 150cc. IS THIS BIKE OR AN ELEPHANT?

WITH THIS MUCH WEIGHT PULSAR 220 DTS-FI MANAGES SUPER-STABLE 130KMPH, YET HUNK UNABLE TO STABILIZE PROPERLY AT 103KMPH. HOW CAN IT BE THE NUMBER ONE. IT CAN CAN BE THE "LAST" ONE.

1st you are saying that bike like pulsar which is seen most is best and rest other are not good then again you sid that Pulsar and unicorn are good..you tell me how many unicorn DO YOU SEE on roads..Hunks and Xtreme are more than double in numbers than unicorn..sales is not only criteria to judge..Unicorn is good bike but still its not seen now why??...Pulsar i sold and so its seen the most but Hunks are selling well too..Though pulsar is a good bike but there are many problems in it..i have some of my friends who are dissatisfied with this bike after owning HH..Two of my friends bought pulsar when Xtreme was launched and one of them wanted to buy xtreme but as there was waiting he was not willing to wait and now has regrets that he bought pulsar..Another friend bought pulsar happily and is not sad..he has too many problems with his pulsar..and he is not exceptional i have seen so many persons who are dissatisfied with pulsar..The previous lot of pulsars was good but 1.5-2 years back lot is not that good especially that digi-speedo ones..

I got a look of RTR-FI yesterday in TVS showroom. the bike is loaded with features and FI technology. Sure its more expensive than pulsars, unicorns, cbz and hunks but it is still a better value for money.

The criteria for every one to buy a bike is different but when we come to a particular category e.g. 150 cc  then those who wants to buy 150 cc bike they want power and looks but at the same time mileage is also a great criteria  but if performance is very good , bike is very comfortable and runs smoothly then some people forget about mileage and if performance is not very good then mileage becomes important factor ,if mileage is higher sales increases.  But for some people only looks is the criteria   e.g many people are insisting to add newly launched bikes because  it looks awesome though its performance on road is yet to be tested .

unknownbullet2008-09-21 20:03:56

I have thought that once atleast 50 votes should be poll after that between the first three bikes and newly launched bikes we will again do voting .But so far in a forum of more than thousand members only 29 votes have been polled,come on guys vote for your favourite bike judiciously,so a really good bike emerge as a winner

my vote goes for "CBZ XTREME"

because CBZ-X and HUNK are the most powerful in 150cc segment(14.4 BHP) and 12.8nm torque..............

they race past pulsar 150 or  unicorn easily..........

mileage and maintenance wise unicorn is the best.....................

"PULSAR SUCKS IN ALL CATEGORIES"smiley11.gif

"only thing gud abt pulsar is tat it looks gud"

bt hunk is a little too big...............and looks like an elephant.................

ofcourse the new yamaha r15 is faster but it is abt 40,000rs more expensive than cbz-x(including tax). tats a lot.....................................smiley7.gif

conclusion:

so if you want high power, avg quality and avg mileage(45-50) go for CBZ-X or HUNK both are gud...............

if you want very gud quality,gud mileage(50-55) but less power go for UNICORN

no pulsar 150 please it sucks....................................

CBz xtremE    and  Hunk are the best in 150 cc, 60k to 70k category

pulsar might be popular but it sucks to the core...................

hunk is also gud

only diff bw hunk and xtreme is tat, hunk is more smoother and has better suspension.............(gas reservoir suspension)

bloody all pulsar riders are a bunch of homos..................

you know riding a definitely "male" bike!!!!!!.................................

i like unicorn also it is smooth and has better handling..................

only thing is tat it is a bit less powerful than xtreme

and it looks like a bike for uncles.........................!!!!!!!!smiley36.gif

heard from ppl who r using RTR. Engine vibrates when the speed goes above 60!! any info on this?

Yes the RTR 160,

1. engine noise

2. vibrations

finally high on NVH levels, not excatly harsh, but fiddly for sure

espicially after 2 or 3rd service.

Why some many posts Assthala.....you can use the edit option ...
i think edit option is not available for learner liscence!..anyways he should not post continously like this!!smiley1.gif