46 members have voted

1. 1. Which bike do you feel is best in 150 cc segment

• Hero Honda HUNK
    • Hero Honda CBZ
    • TVS RTR FI
    • Honda UNICORN
    • Bajaj PULSAR
    • Yamaha R-15

all the discussion will be made redundant by FZ-16. Till now I was a fan of Uni and voted for it.

But i have changed mind....as Fz seems to be a better choice. so we better restart this poll and include FZ-16 as well.

Not so sure abt R-15 though as it is in Karizma and P-220 category rather than 1500cc

If we restart this poll with FZ16 in the list - i bet no one will vote for other bikes..... bikers in this forum havent expressed any dislikes regarding FZ16

so anyplans to restart the new POLL FOR 150CC??

My vote- RTR160 EFi.smiley10.gif...its sweet engine loves to be reved to its redline and

still feels unstressed smiley2.gif, awesome power for a 160cc, better than

P180smiley2.gif...racy riding position and excellent handling...cool petal

disc...sexy exhaust note.smiley32.gif..

HUNK is a brilliant piece of flawless engineeringsmiley10.gif, but if only it had digi-speedo,clip-on handles,LED, and a powerful exhaust notesmiley19.gif.....

XTREME-Hunk minus lookssmiley10.gif

R15 is the best when u have enough money to buy itsmiley2.gifsmiley10.gif..

UNICORN is too old and outdated.smiley4.gif..

PULSAR150-if you want some looks and don't care about poor quality,poor reliability and poor refinement,go for itsmiley11.gif..if u still buy it u must be dumb.smiley11.gif.

Yea we will start voting again by including YZ-16 and we will include onlythe first three bikes from here ,But friends ,Please let the FZ-16 really come on road so that more and more  members can test drive it and we have broader view of the performance .By that time a request to other members vote here for your favourite bike so that the really good bikes can go in the final round along with YZ-16 ,which has got direct entry on advance voting.Come on guys vote vote vote

Very good the total vote count is now 41 ,and now  RTR FI and HUNK both have same no.of votes so those who were saying that Hunk is the winner with great margin they have to change their view.Hey guys Please few more votes we start voting again by adding FZ -16 but as I have told previously ,Let it come on the road so that more & more people can have good idea about that bike for the time being please chose out of these bikes your favourite so that really good bikes should emerge as a victorious bike.

Thanks to all vote count is increasing day by day.

but still RTR Fi has some problem with its Fi systems..i heard that bikes have been called back by company and deliveries have been stopped..

And again i think normal Rtr is ok but Rtr Fi has no competition with these 150's
bluesapphire2008-10-17 06:34:59

same issue with my frnds bike - he got n RTR Fi few weeks back & had some problem with it - so he went to the dealer & they said company is taking these bikes back.

dnt knw what will happen now..

ya even i don't like riding RTR...

but the fact is its the best 150 segment bike on the Indian roads..

because there you can find specifications built by an Indian company...

keeping the constraints in mind..

A bike that has stopped production is leading the poll.

@karan 4n,

as you said TVS is not a manufacturer that build bikes keeping the constraints in mind. It is less reliable, compared to Hondas.. TVS products have heavy maintanance when it gets old(not too old).

Now I am starting new poll taking bikes which are at first three position and also including the new launch FZ16 as demanded by all You are requested to vote for your favourite bike Lets see what's the scenario after launh of new bike Though I am sad as I can't include my favourite UNICORN as it is not even in the first three .

Request to moderators to please close this thread ,So that all may reply only in new thread.