speed

What all did you do today?

@Archit, are you feeling alright now! Must take care lest that thing might freeze!

@Zal, good profession, one of my friends has gone to America for commercial pilot training.

I was busy in the morning , after daily chores, I went to stone laying ceremony for our new farmhouse. When its ready, I could sit in the garden besides the pool with wine in one hand & laptop in other on which I would be updating posts on the forum. Wishful thinking ha..!

Wow' date=' which .22 are you using, Im more into overunder double barrell & .32 bore pistol/revolver. I have applied for a rifle though. [/quote']

Hey Speed, the rifle that I use is a 1969 Anschutz.

Thanks, but don't know much about this model, but Im looking to buy a Bruno .22 , its fabulous. Also, a 12 bore double barrell is on my wish list(overunder).

I started this thread on last Sunday & wow it got revived on a Sunday. How was you holiday?

well today is wednesday and it's my b'day so i am going to have a party here right now

but all i did today at school was  go there and study  and i fell asleep  in one of the classes...

then i was playing my phone at lunch time and it fell!!!

and now it has a big scratch...

and then i got my psp and upgraded it to original firmware(now i think that was a very stupid move)

so i can't play games on it...

so now on the forum since a hour or 2 already

Oh dear, sorry I missed its B-day, anyway many congrats to you & may you have a long & happy life. Anything we can do for you?

Congrats on your PSP too, please tell more  when you've used it. 

@BS, but you are pursuing CA for own use or separate  profession.?

may be profession ...currently i am from business background so at that time when i will become Ca will see whats better options..basically i want to go to business but lets see...both the options are Open for now..

I got my car (Corolla) serviced today. It was a major 40kms service. Log:

Following things are replaced:

1. Engine oil - 4L - 860/-

2. Oil filter - 365/-

3. Engine coolant - 7L - 1100/-

4. Spark plug - 2300/-

5. Brake fluid - 100/-

6. Brake pads - 6000/-

TOTAL - 10725/- + Labour- 1000/- = ~ 12000/-

Who says maintaining a Toyota is cheap! I was bloody disgusted.

So high servicing costs, I would buy smaller cheaper cars henceforth in the future.

This is double disadvantage, 1st. you spend so much on petrol, then servicing costs eat the rest of you. These companies are here to loot Indian people.

speed2008-10-06 16:36:14