speed

What all did you do today?

Never, I go to nearby small garages, authorized services stations are thiefs.

One is bound to go to authorized for other manufacturers, which is real bad, but I enjoy the freedom provided by MARUTI.

Hi guys, I thought I would just update on discounts & schemes available.

My cousin bought an Innova V(diesel 8 seater) model yesterday, I was with him & we had long discussions with sales staff & owner of agency, in the end, best we could get out of them was 45k cash discount. Was it a good deal or are more discounts available?

5K for 800 is alot
bit costly but not that much as u r thinking they offer more....

firstly, its a fully MS authorised station....they do the full car exterior n interior job, plus everything like oil etc etc change if needed....n also they offer customers excellent service....so this costs about 2-3 k

..n most of the times the they takes up some lil probs n fix it too!smiley17.gif

well 5k for every service of maruti800 is lot...if its cheap then 12k for corolla is dirt cheap i think...

Well Speed i think Innova has better discounts nowadays including gifts, cash discount, on finance, etc..

i dont remember about cash discounts but i saw an ad in newspaper that buy innova and take 42" plasma ..

45k was all we could manage, only abusing the owner of agency was left! lol

The owner is a total creep & a greedy man, but we enquired from other places also, no one was going beyond 35k..

The main + pt. was that Innova's rates have been raised from 1st or 3rd of this month, but we still managed to get our car on previous rates without booking earlier. This was due to a phone call by some high up!

42"Plasma would also translate into 40-45k only, I guess. Plasma's are going cheap these days as LCD's are the hotter choice now.

We enquired from 4 agencies, maybe in big Cities discounts are higher.

But yes, we paid lump sum, so no finance & insurance commission was also paid back. So, cash disc. + plasma would come around 45k.

well 5k for every service of maruti800 is lot...if its cheap then 12k for corolla is dirt cheap i think...

Well Speed i think Innova has better discounts nowadays including gifts' date=' cash discount, on finance, etc..

i dont remember about cash discounts but i saw an ad in newspaper that buy innova and take 42" plasma ..
[/quote'] oh dear!!!!..it doesn't incl. only servicing but other work too..n every time when i take it for servicing they find one or another fault in car  charge acc. to it!..other wise only servicing for about two or three k!smiley1.gif

yeah!12k is also on bit higher side for service....smiley1.gif.

..i get my 800 serviced for Rs5k everytime! smiley36.gif

You must be in love<smiley27.gif> with your 800 to spend Rs5K!!! on service. I spent Rs.3700 for my Elantra's first paid service, that sounds like a bargain.

Well autually I did this yesterday but, this is what I did. I ordered a nokia n95 8GB from the US for $560. So I can't wait to get my hands on it. Also the good thing is it can go on the net through Wifi so, then I can be active on the froum while I'm roaming around the house and dont have to be stuck on the computer.

Welcome ZalD!!...true!its leap years  ahed!smiley1.gif

yeah!12k is also on bit higher side for service....smiley1.gif.

..i get my 800 serviced for Rs5k everytime! smiley36.gif

You must be in love<smiley27.gif> with your 800 to spend Rs5K!!! on service. I spent Rs.3700 for my Elantra's first paid service' date=' that sounds like a bargain.
[/quote'] yes I am!!smiley1.gif

Rs.3700 for elantra servicing!!sounds good!!

...but do u u service from authorised??...if yes ,then great!....

but as i've already said that they dont only do servicing but also repair it if it has any problem!and most of the time they find a big or small prob. in it!smiley17.gif
vibhor2008-10-13 10:24:53