speed

What all did you do today?

Hey guys I got my new cell today. smiley4.gif I am writing this message from my cell smiley36.gif It is so easy to use. Have just being using it for a few minutes now.
yeah!!thats a great news Zal!!..and congrats on your new cell!smiley17.gifsmiley10.gif

Thanks guys. Well I only got the cell yesterday so can't say much about it. But Within 10 minutes I got the hang of the basic functions. You can even connnect the cell to your tv and use your tv screen as your celll screen. My last cell was a siemens mc60, so that didn't have anything "cool" features on it. It did have a camera but it was so bad. The camera is very good on the n95 but you should still keep your camera. The cells camera is what I like to call a "toy". Don't get me wrong, its a great camera, but when you go to a party or whatever, where you want to take quality photos take your camera along and don't leave it at home.

Crazy cat- congrats on your bike. I find the music quality very good but this is my second cell I've had so not too sure how it is comparable to SE's W series.

Speed- I have never used a touch screen cell but I like this one very much. I was wondering what it would be like  going on the net  and its really good. you use the little arrow keys in the middle as your mouse and its just like a normal computer. I can watch vids from youtube too.

One thing I don't like too much is that the key pad keys are a little small and you have to use your nail/tip of your finger to push them in.  But other wise its very easy to use. It is a semi computer really. As I find out and try new things with it I will update you guyssmiley1.gif

Zal D2008-11-05 23:31:10

@Zal, so the cursor in the middle is really useful in browsing!

Im also checking out HTC devices- HTC HD & Touch Pro. Both are yet to be released in India though!

@Archit, Im looking for a browsing cum camera phone.

@Vijay, Touch Pro hasn't released in India as of now!

Also, a thread on gadgets already exists-"Gag up the ride", you could do a search & we can continue there.

@Zal' date=' so the cursor in the middle is really useful in browsing!

Im also checking out HTC devices- HTC HD & Touch Pro. Both are yet to be released in India though!

[/quote']

Speed- When I was thinking on what cell to get (Nokia n95 8gb or the

new Iphone 3G) I went to a lot of sites and read a lot of reviews.

Iphone is just cool with touch screen and stuff, N95 is better any

day. I have also heard about HTC touch. People say its the Iphone beater but I'm not too sure how it is. HTC and I phone both look cool.

@Zal, i-phone is priced out of contention in India, it is for die hard Apple fanatics at present price & Im not one of them.

N95 is certainly good, but has gotten a little old, Im interested in a good Touchscreen phone with an average camera. Lets see if HTC fits the bill!

@Archit, do a review of i-phone on "Gag up the ride" thread, it will be cool!

@Zal' date=' i-phone is priced out of contention in India, it is for die hard Apple fanatics at present price & Im not one of them.

N95 is certainly good, but has gotten a little old, Im interested in a good Touchscreen phone with an average camera. Lets see if HTC fits the bill!

@Archit, do a review of i-phone on "Gag up the ride" thread, it will be cool!

[/quote']

Speed- I think HTC will fit the bill. I'm not to sure what the website is but check it out. 

do u all know that even in US people are switching back to their old iphones and giving back their new 3g device which is

1. costly

2. though has 3g but gets slower on other softwares to run

3. nothing gr8 then the older one either then 3g to surf the net

also the older iphones are available in us in preety good prices like my cousin brought one frm there for around 250$

do u all know that even in US people are switching back to their old iphones and giving back their new 3g device which is

1. costly

2. though has 3g but gets slower on other softwares to run

3. nothing gr8 then the older one either then 3g to surf the net

also the older iphones are available in us in preety good prices like my cousin brought one frm there for around 250$

Thats news for me thackervijay thought 3G will be in great demand.