speed

What all did you do today?

hey guys u know what i twisted my foot badly on 15th eve right a day before my bday and got plastered smiley19.gifi guess for 2 weeks. bad for me but also as free as nothing to do at home then lying down think will have more time with this site and know things more with automibiles.....smiley2.gif

hey guys u know what i twisted my foot badly on 15th eve right a day before my bday and got plastered smiley19.gifi guess for 2 weeks. bad for me but also as free as nothing to do at home then lying down think will have more time with this site and know things more with automibiles.....smiley2.gif
Oh!!..thats sad news buddy!!..anyways get well soon!...smiley17.gifvibhor2008-11-18 11:56:42

Hi guys, I was watching some Michael Jackson videos on youtube and then I came across this one saying Michael has converted to a Muslim! smiley3.gif This has just happened a couple of weeks back. I dont know if its true. Anyone have any info on it?

i was rading all the posts and we have come off topic

yesterday was a saturday

in the morning i played lawn tennis 4 hours

then soccer 2 hours

then table-tennis 2 hours

and then at night i went to a puja and right after that i went to a party and stayed there till like 3-4 a.m

finally after 2 weeks got myself to drive my bike and car back after twisting my legs. car is still more comfortable to drive then my bike as it pains more while driving bike then car.

Take care of your health and try to drive car as far as possibleand avoid riding bike as it not only stains more but also unsafesmiley1.gif.

Hi guys' date=' I was watching some Michael Jackson videos on youtube and then I came across this one saying Michael has converted to a Muslim! smiley3.gif This has just happened a couple of weeks back. I dont know if its true. Anyone have any info on it?[/quote']

Yes I've heard about that news too. MJ has converted to muslim and some even say he is going to bulid a mosque. I don't think that MJ has given a statement regarding this and a site says that these are rumours.

Well today I went to my Yamaha dealer and bought 4 clear turning light lens cap for my Yamaha Scorpio. Now I how to buy 4 orange colored bulbs. The lens cap should come by Monday so will put up a pic then. Those 4 lens cap cost me 800rs   smiley3.gif so much for some lens cap.

Well today me and my dad went and TDed the all new Volvo XC60. Its great. So many great safety features. Lets say you are driving behind a car and it brakes!!! Well depending how close you are the XC60 will brake automatically. Isn't that great...If you brake harder..lets say something comes in your way and you slam the brakes then they flash at X amount per second(not sure of the number). But theses are just a few features to name 

I spent the holiday with the Long Term Indica Dicor. Took her out of the city for some photos. In the process reminded myself why this car sells so well. It is a lesson in economics, that's what it is. Responsive and fuel efficient engine with cavernous interiors makes this a very practical car. All this at a delicious price.

Sure there are downsides like the awkward driving position, quality levels and the rather harsh ride (36PSI front and 28PSI rear). But go out on a trip, it will surely make the accountant in you jump with joy.

Oh and I got some nice shots too. An evening well spent I would say.

FRG
FuelRunGod2009-02-21 17:59:23

Took a TD of the i20, at HMP, Chennai, with the family; just for the heck of it. It's a cute little car and frankly doesn't seem underpowered for the city, and also was able to climb the flyover with 5 people on board, in 5th gear. But lack's poke in the second gear. Ride is good and refinement is good too. The engine is creamy smooth on idle. The brakes are great, it was the Asta edition so had ABS. Boot space is more than good for a hatch and the dash and looks quiet good and the plastic's are up to the mark, though a little hard, could have been soft touch. The steering feel is good and overlight on turning due to EPS, I guess. The only thing was the constant pinging from the seat belt warning light as I wasn't wearing the seat belt. Front seat and driving position are comfortable, but taller drivers may find their knees fouling with the dash. The leg space behind is also good for a hatch. The rear bench provides better comfort than the Accent, the thigh support is good. The A/c lacked cooling as compared to the Elantra: I guess that's asking for a lot from a hatch. All in all, it would be a commendable hatch, and may consider it as and when I need a second car. Hyundai as a brand is very easy to live with, unlike other marque's; that are heavy on the up keep. One that can buy with eye's closed even when it come's to high end car's like Sonata and Elantra, which don't burn huge hole's in the pocket when it come's to service.

One that can buy with eye's closed even when it come's to high end car's like Sonata and Elantra' date=' which don't burn huge hole's in the pocket when it come's to service.[/quote']

Cool outing Durango!

True, Sonata/Elantra don't burn a hole in  pocket during service. etc. but tear the pocket outright during resale!smiley15.gif

One that can buy with eye's closed even when it come's to high end car's like Sonata and Elantra' date=' which don't burn huge hole's in the pocket when it come's to service.[/quote']

Cool outing Durango!

True, Sonata/Elantra don't burn a hole in  pocket during service. etc. but tear the pocket outright during resale!smiley15.gif

Oh, yes I forgot that.smiley18.gif. That's when it really hurt's. That was humorous, Born Free. Some car's have an "Entry Load" and some an "Exit Load"; that's the way I look at it.
Durango Dude2009-02-22 11:56:19

I thought I'll bump up this thread, its been a while.

Well, today I spent some time getting my bus ready for an upcoming trip to M.P. Can't wait to hit the road again. By the way, the bus has covered 32,000kms, will update the long term report at 35,000.

FRG