Tushky

Chevy Spark or Suzuki Zen Estilo

my family is looking for new car. currently we own Omni. now want to buy hatchback. budget is upto 4.5 lakhs.

now i am confused Between spark and estilo. which one is better buy? we just want a comfy car for 5 people. i like estilo but still outdated model image( international market) let me down. and about spark small boot let me down. please suggest me a good choice.

go for the spark ony.. the estilo is based on the mr wagon that was phased out in japan,... gofor the spark as it is at least a concurrent model worldwide...

Go for the spark i bought it 4 days before only and its a fantastic car much better than estilo. Excpt the base body shape all in the spark from interiors to engine is changed now its not that old matiz. The ride quality is superb the rear comfort is good the car is really smooth the only thing is that the body quality the doors are not that strong as santro but its stronger than zen estilo/wagon r.Ya the boot is small but zens boot is also small only so in all the perspectives spark is a better car.