Zal D

Yamaha FZ16 Thread.

Raceon,

wait for some time dear.Xtreme is a nice machine always... If u can do 125 Kph without any engine stress, Its really good. Though the new little monster is from Yamaha, Lets give it some time to prove itself.....

Orange for me....Anyhow, Only the Fuel Tank and a small part at the back is gonna get different shades, Other parts are black only... So, Black n Orange Combination will be stunning for sure..... Even, Black n Red will look good..

Good review Yamaha, though Im not into 2 wheelers big time, but this bike has caught my fancy & feel like owning one after reading review by you. But surely higher cc would  clinch the deal for me!

speed2008-09-25 16:21:37

Design elements: Big center mass, tough looking front forks, tough looking chassis, mid-ship stubby silencer, super wide tyres, rugged shaped body parts!

yamaha-fz-16-design.jpg

its quite funny to note hw pple are discussing top speeds of bikes here...i mean do we have roads to maintain that kind of speeds?? and consider what will happen if a cow comes in front of u even if ur at 90 and have the best bike in the world..125cc means economy and meant for the desi and urban hippies looking to impress a gurl ...