Zal D

Yamaha FZ16 Thread.

top speed will be around 115 to 120 kmh

I was searching on google to find out the top speed of the FZ16 and one of the sites said that it was 132kph. But that is around the top speed of the R15 (speedo reading not true speed). So does anyone know if the FZ16 can really go that fast?

Hey ritesh, r u from delhi??

which showroom quoted you 69k? coz my frnd called up some dealer in delhi & they said 73k.....

any idea on whats the cost in Bangalore & Hyd??

WAT THE F...??????

i booked my FZ on 26sept and i was told that i wil get it on 15oct..today i went to the yamaha dealer in mount road,chennai..now he says FZ is goin to be released on 20oct and i wil get it delivered only on 25oct..wats goin on??..

ya they have done a great job with the bike, but selling the product and matining with the right service is a diffrent thing. they just have 2 showrooms in mumbai and i dont know how many service centers. They have to back the bike with all this or i dont think they can make a big difference in the market.

And who knows if the spares are avalible? smiley22.gif

yup in my city also there is 1 showroom of yamaha while there are 18 showrooms of HH, 4 of Honda, 5-6 of Tvs and 5-6 of bajaj as my city is much smaller than Mumbai...

But i heard that yamaha is planning to increase its dealerships as they want to capture good market share but with this kind of behaviour even before selling is simply not accepted..

and another thing is they dont have test rides what on earth is yamaha up to how can u sell the bike, atleast i won,t shell out 75 thousand for a bike i have never ridden, dont you think its wrong and yamaha are getting away with it.

hey guys ! i stay in delhi and i saw a FZ16  near my home. i guess delivery has started. it was in black. i saw it only for a second as it was going in the opposite direction. the puja had just been done on that as it still had the garland. it was the 1st fz16 i hav seen in delhi.

but i am still thinking that it can also be from showroom if there was any nearby!...but as prab said there was also garland!..so i think that deliveries might have started!

i live in neb sarai near saket and ignou. i saw it in neb sarai. the bike was havin temp number. nearest yamaha dealers are:-  yamaha motor plaza, metropolitan mall, saket( i think its a company owned showroon as i hav heard they also hav r1 and mt01 on display there) and other is adarsh yamaha , adhchini and 3rd is chander auto, yusuf sarai.( near aiims). it definately had a garland around it. i saw  it only for a second or so. but i am sure it was FZ 16. so hav any of u guys booked it?? if so, u can look forward to delivery soon. 

even i dint like mirrors, bikers please assist us on which bikes mirrors wud be the best option for this one?

any idea abt the delivery of fz16 in bangalore r hyderabad??

in MUMBAI i just called the delership called "Excellent" and they said they were to start delivery from the 16 but no bikes have come in, Yamaha is delaying the bike and they should be out by the 26.

what the HELL