Zal D

Yamaha FZ16 Thread.

hey guys will u pls tell after seeing my photos..will this bike suits

me considering my heavy physique????  photos r posted above in my

threads and for comparision i've also posted photo with P200...ur

review will help me to book this bike...

hey guys will u pls tell after seeing my photos..will this bike suits me considering my heavy physique????  photos r posted above in my threads and for comparision i've also posted photo with P200...ur review will help me to book this bike...

dude! u just need a bike which suits ur heavy physique r what??

if thats the case please go for RE 350! coz that doesnt look small for U - thats the best bike which suits U.

Men,.. im havin a tough time with my red,FZ..every where i go,

people stare at my FZ.and ask too many questions..make? model? price?

mileage?..kids,.college dudes,workin men,old grandpa's.n young women

smile n comment something to their friends looking at my FZ..in every

market place,traffic signals,even on the road some chase me and ask

questions on my FZ..its not just 4 or 5 people..atleast 15 to 20 or

more people a day ask questions!!!..wen i park it, they touch every

part of my FZ..even the young dudes workin in samosa shops,n even dudes

riding autorickshaw's etc etc.

................AND THERE WAS ONE GUY IN PULSAR CHASED ME STOPPED ME AND ASKED "EXCUSE ME SIR, IS THIS YAMAHA MT-01?"..

...........man FZ is a real SHOW STOPPER!!!!..smiley16.gifsmiley1.gifsmiley2.gif

@chintan! bro!! p200 looks lil bit smaller when u compare it with fz in ur pics.

since fz's tank is huge & it matches ur built smiley20.gif - better go for fz.....

one more thing!! just check out the comments from tappet. dnt u need such a huge fan following??smiley10.gif
sanzgod2008-11-06 14:21:49

I face similar problems like tappet. Wherever I go people stare the bike, which makes me uncomfortable. Today alone, three cars chased and asked me about the bike. At traffic lights, parking lots and almost everywhere. Bikers enquire me about the bike on the move.

This makes me a proud owner of my FZ. FZ is really cool.

I'm getting a bit above 45kmpl and that is enough for me.

oh man !!!  all FZ owners r facing similar problem ( i.e the fans problem )......smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif..........i parked my bike and went to the atm , when i got back 4 guys were standing there near my bike , they didnt take their eyes off my bike , when i got there they started to ask me all questions abt the bike .........FZ s a real smiley10.gif on the road ...........smiley16.gifsmiley16.gifsmiley16.gif

On the move' date=' I won't rev it unnecessarily and as a result I don't brake frequently. And it is a result of mixed traffic and not city alone. [/quote']

thats really a good way to driving & thats y ur bike is responding well....

Attention FZ owners, today I read about Engine running-in in manual and here it goes.

It states that engine should not given excessive load. The driving style to be followed is:

0-500 km

Avoid prolonged operation above 4500 r/min.

After every hour of operation, stop the engine, and then let it cool for 5 to 10 minutes.

Vary the engine speed from time to time. Do not operate the engine at one set throttle position.

500-1000km

Avoid prolonged operation above 6000rpm.

Rev the engine freely through the gears, but do not use full throttle at any time.

1000km and beyond

The vehicle can now be operated freely.

Try to follow this and enjoy your FZ ride even more.

Attention FZ owners' date=' today I read about Engine running-in in manual and here it goes.

It states that engine should not given excessive load. The driving style to be followed is:

0-500 km

Avoid prolonged operation above 4500 r/min.

After every hour of operation, stop the engine, and then let it cool for 5 to 10 minutes.

Vary the engine speed from time to time. Do not operate the engine at one set throttle position.

500-1000km

Avoid prolonged operation above 6000rpm.

Rev the engine freely through the gears, but do not use full throttle at any time.

1000km and beyond

The vehicle can now be operated freely.

Try to follow this and enjoy your FZ ride even more.

[/quote']

Thanku Cat i did not have manual .. but clocked some 650km so 6000rpm is target smiley2.gif

@ crazy cat: i currently do not have the manual so i hope u can help me out in the following querry:

Is there anything mentioned in the manual regarding Return Gear Mechanism

What is it actually? I did not find anything different in the transmission of FZ with Uni except that gear shifter is toe operated.