zander

Exclusive: New Mitsubishi Outlander Driven

WoW!!!Great work again ZANDER!!!..but where is our FRG!?!.....

So as we all know that much much awaited OUTLANDER is finally out!!..

the car has nice looks n is available with good modern features but the question is will it be able to give the captiva a good competiotion!!??!..only time will tell!

.....By the way....can i know who is our new Forum Admin??!?

just saw the profile of 'Autocarindia' with 5 stars!?! am curious to know!no intro?!?smiley17.gif

EDIT: yup!!just saw the pics....excellent!...the car is neatly designed..n as always i say LED rear lamps looks sooo cooool!!  but stil i dont found it good as captiva!smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-10-03 11:31:34

vibor buddy are u a captiva fan...??seems a bit that its mushy gearbox ,vague steering & most imp. huge turbo lag impress u....ha..ha..

now this is a real good product from Mistubishi..

crv is car like

but this is the real suv....

outlander rocks....

Thanks Zander for the most sought after review.

Shape & overall designing look good, but does it have the presence of big SUV's, the shear width & girth!

Interiors again are exciting but low key.

Ride & handling is Mitsubishis prowess.

Only grouse is absence of Diesel, but I shall pick this one over the CRV.

Finally, it has been launched and a worthy competition to the UGLY looking CRV. Only thing Mitsubishi will have to work out on how to lure customers away from the Honda badge as its brand value is far far greater.

Personally I would choose the Outlander over the CRV, the engine is a little weak but still the looks far make up for it. Saw a half page ad in the papers a few days back with side profile of the Outlander in blue and it looked beautiful. Those rear LED tail lamps are super cool and it has loads of equpiment.

Its a Mini Montero .Its good that only A/T is offered so that people don't burn up clutched .Its really good that we have option of beige and black interiors .Many will choose beige as it is targetted for urban buyers.