mndvishnu

Pics of Modified cars in INDIA

Saw some of  the pictures quite excellent ones by vibhor, tanveer and mdvishnu. The mod jobs are quite upto the mark. The red one is not a Gypsy I feel, its a Wagon R.

I saw a very wierd mod job done on a Contessa today (not the one I posted in my Delhi and Lucknow images thread).  I'll try to post some pictures soon. The car's mod job is a horrible relic from the past decade. 

anjan_c20072008-11-15 15:25:18

but tell you what man the same guy has got different types of cars Landcruiser , Civic , accord,swift, Safari the one i showed you in the pic previously  , then the FERRARI!!! he also owns a car accessory shop in Mangalore!!

will Post those cars pics now and remove in 10 mins!!! see them!!

ATgAAABlfL2fMODHNwtQ3xV03Xp1N5q99le7_0Iq

ATgAAABHQR0-ae54-TkbGV2JixVJdU096S79YJld

ATgAAACTGANUwj-TkRlgnrwKp3y45M7MTedWgok7

ATgAAACGCTJ_Z97AviPg9jlm9zrNaeaz4wRA4leE

ATgAAAA4ts-clvlASTFGc0EpPvAKcU7gWCKOEEvq

Cheers!!!

mndvishnu2008-11-15 15:32:59

Saw some of  the pictures quite excellent ones by vibhor' date=' tanveer and mdvishnu. The mod jobs are quite upto the mark. The red one is not a Gypsy I feel, its a Wagon R.
 I saw a very wierd mod job done on a Contessa today (not the one I posted in my Delhi and Lucknow images thread).  I'll try to post some pictures soon. The car's mod job is a horrible relic from the past decade. 
[/quote'] thanks anjan buddy!!....yes even i too feel that its a wagon R!!smiley5.gif

...n yeah!..why don't you post that contessa only which you posted in your delhi -lucknow thread!?! smiley17.gif
vibhor2008-11-15 15:27:16

WOW!!..really excellent collection of moded cars he has mnd!!! smiley4.gif

..but i don't think that its the ferrari!!..but a moded storm!!smiley3.gif

@anjan :thanks buddy!!..that moded contessa is lookin nice to me!!smiley17.gif
vibhor2008-11-15 15:41:28

WOW!!..really excellent collection of moded cars he has mnd!!!

..but i don't think that its the ferrari!!..but a moded storm!!

Thats what even i thought , but someone said yeh its Ferrari , well am not sure! but i am quite sure that there was a Ferrari and a Audi TT here in Mangalore, not to mention about Q7 etc!! though there are no dealers of Audi and BMW in Mangalore!!!

Thats what even i thought , but someone said yeh its Ferrari , well am not sure! but i am quite sure that there was a Ferrari and a Audi TT here in Mangalore, not to mention about Q7 etc!! though there are no dealers of Audi and BMW in Mangalore!!!

actually i still don't feel that its a ferrari!..because ferrai has its own different and very sporty looks!...only by sticking ferrari stickers and addin big alloys n red color doesn't means that its a ferrari!!....smiley36.gif  vibhor2008-11-15 15:48:13

@tanveer :really excellent pics buddy!!...its headlights are looking like of old accord(the first gen accord in india)!!smiley1.gif

during my trip to Goa in may 2008 this 118 NE overtook our car and moved along on the Panaji- Margao highway

sonycamv1236ns6.jpg

A Premier 118NE with its hood chopped off moving on a Goa highway.

great pic again anjan buddy!!smiley1.gif...i think now it has become a tren to make a car convertible after it gets old!!smiley36.gif..ummm!...ill also do same with  my 800!!lolz!!smiley36.gif

wow!!..this one is also great!!..n i think this mod is from autopsyche!!..i saw this on its site!!..i really like those scissor doors!!..btw any idea how much do they cost!?!:-)