FuelRunGod

Autocar Performance Show '08 (Forum Meet)

next to the BMW stall was the yamaha stall, they had the R1, MT, two FZs and even a gladiator:

15112008214cl6.jpg
w320.png

j0089at0.jpg
w320.png

then there were some stalls for K&N, autocar india and garware suncontrol film...

then came the LAMBO.......................

15112008215ji4.jpg
w320.png

15112008293zk1.jpg
w320.png

15112008297uu7.jpg
w320.png

WOW!!!!AWESOME pics RAJ!!!!smiley4.gif.......they are simply great!!...so you had a wonderful time there!....all these machines are lookin really great!!...but i found DC rolls quite ugly!smiley36.gif..anyways great pics bddy!..plz post if u have more! smiley17.gifvibhor2008-11-16 04:50:03

at the mahindra stall, they had a scorpio automatic and modified bolero. such boleros are modified by mahindra itself and you can customise your bolero or scorpio at mahindra-customisation.com, on enquiry i got to know that the bolero pictured here is available at an on-road price of 10.5 lakhs...

15112008224on8.th.jpg

15112008311bk7.jpg

15112008313pg0.jpg

15112008321ux8.jpg

15112008329oh5.jpg

15112008323oj9.jpg

15112008328hh0.jpg

the hyundai stall was not so good, they only had the i10 kappa automatic:

15112008350bg0.jpg

15112008351uq7.jpg

the honda had the civic hybrid now at a price of 13.5 lakhs, new honda city and honda accord:

15112008330ko5.jpg

there was also a stall by khalidaro, the do awesome modifications on bullets:

15112008237fc7.jpg

yes vibhor, they had one in blue and red too... many were showing interest in it and asking for the prices and specification though i dont know how many will buy it... you know, who will buy a bolero when you can get a scorpio for the same money? (indian mentality!) oh ya, this bolero comes with the scorpio CRDe engine...

the experience was great. only mahindra and honda had no objection in us sitting inside and getting the feel of the vehicle (honda only to the city, not to the accord and hybrid civic)...

i was disappointed by the mahindra 4x4 track, i understand that they cant allow us to drive the getaway in the track but the track itself was not as gruelling as the 07 show, but nevertheless they managed to show its capabilities and i managed to shoot some good videos...
raj_50042008-11-16 05:17:33

The forum meet will take place at the Autocar Performance Show at 03:00pm today. Please be at the mahindra track at 3pm and ask for Manish. Do not ask for FuelRunGod as that will get them even more confused.....

Hope to see alot of people here today.

If you dont manage to find FRG anywhere, call  me on 9819035163...

cya all later...

over and out..

yup...buy the mag and u'll get a entry pass in it on pg 104..i guess its too late now though...neways...is it just me or did ne1 notice that the wheels on the lambo are from the old spyder and not the lp560 ones??...oh...and jackie shroff was there...saw him near the mahindra track...

just beside this track i saw a 3.0 safari' date=' is this FRG's safari by any chance? i remember him saying that he can be found at this mahindra track!

15112008383jz1.jpg
w320.png

15112008384tz6.jpg
w320.png
[/quote']

Yes it is FRG's Safari. smiley1.gif

@ Raj: Thanks for giving us a preview of the cars at the show before they appear in the mag. Nice snaps.

The DC Rolls looked too flashy and spoilt the look of the stately car. The Blue Bentley looked awesome with the nice paint job. Nice to see the big bad Godzilla!

Yes that would be my Safari.

FRG

good guess from my side! FRG, i think i even saw you driving the getaway on the track. i have small video clip of that. but dint get to talk to you as i was leaving and was really in a hurry.

@ zander: where were you buddy? i dint see you anywhere!

@ thckervijay: yamaha and JBL were the only stalls which displayed bikes. i have posted the pics. other than these there were these dirt bikes and modified enfields, i will post the pics for you, let me search!

@ Raj: Thanks for giving us a preview of the cars at the show before they appear in the mag. Nice snaps.

The DC Rolls looked too flashy and spoilt the look of the stately car. The Blue Bentley looked awesome with the nice paint job. Nice to see the big bad Godzilla!

its ok dude! yes the rolls has lost its charmth as you rightly said. DC should not have tampered with a car which is known for its richness and pride...