gauravsimply4u

optra magnum or octavia

If my Octavia fuel consumption indicator is to be believed I am getting close to 19 km/l in Bombay and I have been driving through some fairly congested areas. The kind of push that you get from the octavia I have not seen on any other car except the 2.5tdi A6 and I am still waiting for 325i to give me the Optra for a long distance test drive

if my Octavia fuel consumption indicator is to be believed I am getting close to 19 km/l in Bombay and I have been driving through some fairly congested areas. The kind of push that you get from the octavia I have not seen on any other car except the 2.5tdi A6

True, in city the Octavia does feel good to drive. It pulls nicely from lower down the rev range. But on the highway, the horespower deficit becomes apparent especially when next the magnum.

FRG
FuelRunGod2007-10-05 09:18:03

For driving octavia is excellent in the city as well as on the highway nobody beats her in fuel efficiency,buil quality is unmatchable but still its not comfortable at the rear and also looks old and also expensive.While optra is very plush,comfortable,new technology and good power and also cheap while comparing octavia so go for Optra.

Optra Magnum is truely a delight . but i dont understand why Chevrolet guys have changed only the Front portion of the car and not touched rear Portion. but anyway its quite good in all aspects.

Optra, of course, Octy is not loaded and not VFM, hey Autocar guys dont go nitpicking about mileage; I have a feeling your Octy is not bought; but gifted to you by Skoda. Short and sweet: Octy is for snobs; and Optra is for guys like me....smiley20.gif