thackervijay

Pics of Weird and Wacko modified cars

Well that octy has good alloys...and this swift looks cheap and how dare he put that Merc(known especially for quality) on this poorly built(poor quality) vehicle..smiley36.gifAnd seeing swift i only think one thing that how can a owner can do some mods without installing alloys..Alloys are 1st step to start mod atleast for me.. And regarding versa, i can say only 1thing, that owner has succeed in making already ugly looking car more ugly..bluesapphire2009-03-07 10:04:23

i'm laughing my ass off!! spoiler on the bonnet,the tap,the emergengy exit(i think all these are the first of their kind) and the weirdest colours imaginable for the honda's LOL!!! nice pics keep clicking!! waiting to see more...

cheers!

Rear spoiler with brake light. too (the rear tailgate is that of Maruti Omni and The tail lights are of Wagon R.) Its driver told me that it is powered by Isuzu 2.0litre turbo diesel engine. The front grill is that of a Landmaster.The car's registration number suggests that its a 1965Amby.Haveanyone checked out the roof rails!!!!!!!!!!!!!! swiftvxi062009-05-24 07:43:06

Heavy momentum: This picture has already been posted in this thread or in a similar thread. Please check and avoid duplicating.

EDIT : Or are you quoting and then commenting on the pics?

5u3zEr02009-05-24 09:02:15

Hey heavy momentum stop using words like "wtf.." this topic just relates to weird and wacko modification of cars...Plz go through the rules and regulations once again in order to correctly use this forum. The moderators may ban you if they again see you posting irrelevant topics and words like wtf. Take care man.

I saw this today. It looks way better in the image than what it did in person. It almost seemed as if the guy took some normal distemper paint and did the whole car himself. IMG00026-20100201-0956.jpg

IMG00027-20100201-0956.jpg

This gentleman on the other hand had  the words 'BABY KILLER' written on the back of his car. I wonder what he meant.

IMG00029-20100201-2242.jpg