manishk123

Deal of the Month!!

I'd like to start this new thread where everyone can post the Discounts / Special offers that they are getting from Dealers to share with all readers.

Dealers are known to form syndicates so that us car buyers don't benefit, so let's all get together and use this forum to tell each other of the best deals available.

However, pls refrain from just writing about offers that come in ads or newspapers. Lets talk about actual offers that you or anyone you know may have got.

I'll start off with an incredible deal my cousin got on a Mercedes Benz E 220 CDI

Sanghi Motors - one of their mumbai dealers has given him an incredible on the road price of 36 lacs!!! This includes registration (vashi) and insurance!! The car's official price is 40 lacs ex showroom so this works out to a discount of over 6 - 7 lacs for a brand new car.

Please feel free to post news of anyone you know who's got such great deals on other cars.

Pls help in making this thread a big success!!!

The current E Class is on the verge of being discontinued so I think the stock clearance sale has started. But still he seems to have got a very good discount.

And yes the idea of sharing the deal details is very good. Thnaks Manish for this

Skoda Laura Ambiente

Getting Rs.50,000 off on the Ambiente and further discount if I opt for finance from the dealer in Mumbai. Both Autobahn and JMD are giving the deal but wont give it in writing because all skoda dealers have an understanding between them of not offering any discounts other than those permitted by the company. smiley4.gif

Deal of the month- Reports say Zen Estilo badly hit and will retail for close to Alto's price! That's around 3.0.3.3 for Lxi it seems...Im not sure though

Im thinking that the Estilo is the perfect candidate for replacing 800!smiley36.gif

manish, nice topic mate which definately would let buyers know deals on offer around the country, and pretty cool deal for your cousin too.

designer, yeah zen estilo not selling big for maruti are giving cool discounts.

MS Wagon R exchange disc-10,000/-

discounts         24000/-

insurance free i guess all figures gets to around 40,000/- as my cousin went to enquire one and got these details.Ahmedabad.

skoda superb has heavy discounts..skoda giving customers free registration of car in your respective city and free insurance and on top of that further discount of close to a lakh...overall close to 3.5 lacs which makes the deal really superb !!!!

Superb is on heavy discount as its soon to be replaced with a new model, also the present one isn't selling much.

Still if someone buys the Superb with this discount, its still insufficient to turn the tide on resale debacle later!

Successful models on discounts make more sense as Manish mentioned Laura & legendary discount on Civic Hybrid!
speed2008-12-01 09:15:10

if i have to buy a car in that segment i will go ahead and buy the superb cause u have such heavy discounts and than u have a v6 diesel engine as well which u get only from merc c/bmw 3 range !!!

@ Manish: Is the E Class a second hand vehicle. Coz the present E is an E270 CDI correct me if I'm wrong? E 220 CDI is some 2 or 3 years old' date=' if I'm not mistaken.

[/quote']

No dude! Its a brand new car just out of the factory. Two years ago the E270CDI was replaced by the E280CDI and E200K. Around since months ago they introduced the E220CDI to keep up with sales that BMW was taking away from them by giving a cheaper diesel option.

What's more these new cars are loaded with even more features than the older models like - full power seats with memory, xenon headlamps and headlight washers. Merc didnt give these features earlier since there was no competition in the segment.

i know this thread is not to talk abt the ads on the news papers but i couldnt resist from sharing the news paper ad on Chevy discounts... heavy discounts have been announced for this holiday season on Spark, UVA, Optra, Magnum

All the deals announced are good making this, nothing in specific to commnet so all prospective buyers may consider this discount. Of late, with their increased service coverage and free services, product gurantee chevy is stepping on to capture the markets of Maruti and Hyundai.

Thanks to Globalisation, we are seeing a huge benefits from these discounts due to the tough competition, but am sure we are all looking forward for more!

hey speed thats for the base petrol variant for a discount of a whooping 91,000. the price is 6.2 lacs but for ten daysz theu have discounted it too 5.29 lacs...really mouth watering deal !!!!

SKODA'S FREE MAINTINANCE PLAN!!

Hi guys!!Skoda is offering a 3years/ 50000kms free maintenance scheme for those who buy skoda products this month. This free maintenance plan is applicable to all models  - Fabia, Octavia,Superb and Laura. The offer is valid upto December 25th.