Sign in to follow this  
zander

F1 WORLD CHAMPION 2007

Hello Guys who do you think will be the Champ this  year. 

Things look good  for Lewis,  but alsonso is not far behind,

kimi can also make it.

I guess Lewis can go all the way if he keeps his cool.

Well Lewis has the best possible chance(since hes leading the championship).

Alonso is a fighter(recent events will surely bring out the best in him).

Kimi will never be in a controversy coz. of his attitude.Super Fast Super Cool.

The Iceman Rocks.

The answer to be clear in a few GPs.Maybe if Luck does leave Hamilton then the championship is wide open again!

I believe that the champion this year will be Lewis Hamilton. Not because I think hes miles ahead of Alonso or Kimi, but because of the messed up points system. I really wish there was a greater reward for the driver who wins rather than this consistency nonsense that allows a driver to "sandbag" and just collect points knowing that even if the guy behind suddenly wins a couple of races on the trot, his lead will be safe.

its surprising none of thinks felipe massa has a chance...dont forget that his last race was blighted by a fuelling glitch in Q2 or for sure hed have qualified higher and scored some points which wouldve moved him ahead of kimi in the points...there are still 6 races to go, and beginning with turkey, we can expect a ferrari resurgence. i strongly feel ferrari can manage a 1-2 at turkey, and indeed they will be all out trying to achieve that...the uncomfortable situation at mclaren just now plays staright into the scuderias hands.

Hey Zander,

I feel that Felipe was let off the hook a little bit by Kimi who made a crucial mistake in qualifying. Kimi definitely settled for second after his last pit stop. Had he pitted second he would have been fast enough to get ahead of Felipe. It was very nearly Magny Cours all over again where Raikkonen played a similar waiting game to get the better of Felipe. If a situation like this repeats itself at a track like Spa, then I dont expect Felipe to get the better of Kimi again. The Finn is definitely more at home at a drivers circuit than Massa. Not to mention better at running in a crowd than Massa whose experience as a test driver has made him adept at driving in clear air.

yes if kimi would pit second sure he would have set the circuit on

fire, but he did not get the chance to do so, he did catch Felipe

sleeping but then its a difficult track to over take.