vibhor

Honda Activa Makeover!

HEY

guys were you aware of the makeover before or just came to knw about it today from the news papers?

There have been talks and discussion since Jan that a new Activa is in the offing.I have been waiting since Jan too .. to l;ay my hands on the new one.

I just checked today and Sai Honda in Mumbai said that they have applied for the TC for the one Bike sent to them and there are around 150 bookings in the queue.

I may get my Bike earliest in 45 days and worst in 60 days.

People in Mumbai, do let me know if anyone is getting a lesser lead time from your nearest Honda Dealer.

6-8 weeks is too much...

I would like to ride the bike for a few weeks atleast before the rains set in..

Hi. I own a Honda Activa. I am really interested in improving its power and performance so i was wondering if something could be done to the engine itself?

Also, where are the neons available and how much do they generally cost?

Regards

Honda Activa is the best scooter around. It now comes with a better engine and improved features like combined braking, better instrument cluster, tamper proof lock etc. I am waiting for the Autocar test report soon. I would not recommend engine mods on this one thou.  

Sorry i want to rectify here that the combined braking, tamper proof lock and improved instrument cluster is not avilable in honda activa-2009 model. Till date it is all theoretically published material. Practically only one variant is avilable and the Honda motors have not yet declared the launching of Deluxe model. The New activa-2009 which i purchased last month is giving me the average of about 40 kmph. Ofcourse this only standard model has 110CC engine and some reduction in its weight. Also the looks have been changed . I have purchased this activa-2009 in last month. This is giving me the avg. of about 40kmpl and i hope that this will improve further after 1st service. I am very much satisfied with its performance.

I have purchased this activa-2009 in last month. This is giving me the avg. of about 40kmpl and i hope that this will improve further after 1st service. I am very much satisfied with its performance.

Singhji,

What was the waiting period fore the Activa? I paln tgo buy this one too..

Do you think the features mentioned will be provided inthe Delux model whenever that is launched?

I thought the New Activa had them.. Really nice feature set actually.

The Deluxe model will be released in August which with have anti theift key and combined braking system .

I don't think that CBS will do any good better to go for the normal model. Only grouse is that their is no optional disc and alloy wheel which the aviator has.

The aviator will also get this engine in 2 months because the milege is better with increase in power.

The Deluxe model will be released in August which with have anti theift key and combined braking system .

I don't think that CBS will do any good better to go for the normal model. Only grouse is that their is no optional disc and alloy wheel which the aviator has.

The aviator will also get this engine in 2 months because the milege is better with increase in power.

Do you think I should wait for 2 more months (Anyways cant ride a bike in the rain.. to mush of a hassle with raincoats etc.. Will use my car)

And then book the New Activa or still worth to go for the current New model. I am sure there will be soem price hike with the new model later..

Dear

Ash The Dash

The different dealers tell the different waiting periods depending upon their quota set by the company. I have to wait for a week at Panipat. If you have visited the honda web site then you will get no information or promise by the company for launching of delux model. however you will find that site is declaring some of the features of delux model like theft proof lock and glove box. but company is not saying anything about combi braking. I alo think that combi braking is useless feature . Hence i found worth to go for standard model. I fount it not worthy to wait till august and to pay rs 5000 more for useless features.