vjassal

Santro or Spark

Any new car, irrespective of the amount of testing when introduced may have a gremlin or two. These only show up when the 'junta' has a go. It is best to allow a car to stabilize in the market for at least three months before committing to it.

A few years down the line  a small saving  by way of discount may look to be a very silly reason for having preferred a particular car.

in my city Surat there was only rto and insurance that too after giving 8000 cash to him we can avail this scheme and on cash/cheque there was no scheme if you want scheme then get the finance done....but still no mp3 player

u r right in saying that spark sticks better to road than santro. but ur wife wont be pushin it on the curves right.

ac is bad.

pickup & gearshift is not as smooth.

i would suggest that you for santro since it sells & will hold its value better & is a much better car to drive.

The pick up and gear shift are very good.ya the gear shift sometimes is a little hard but overall on the road its the smoothest gearshift in small cars..

Dont you think the Center Mounted Instrument Cluster is bit awkward and how is the front Vision of the Bonnet can you see The Distance of the Bonnet to the Next object and how do you Find Reversing?

Well friends i am feeling very bad today...........and annoyed after a lot of labour and research i had finalised Spark and also applied for a loan ............but today when i took the test drive of the car i felt extremly said............:

1) worst AC i ever experienced!!

2) Clutch was not good!!

3) front seats not so comfortable

4) Pickup of new Spark is  not as good as 8 years old SANTRO ..of my friend (who also took the test drive).......

Dont know what to do..........feel like instead of wasting money car and not feeling satisfied at this budget shud prefer to by Enfield Thunder Bird and enjoy my chldhood passion of riding bikes!!!!

smiley5.gifsmiley19.gif

Try the WagonR Duo to save some Bucks. according to my calculations  if you drive around or above 1200 kms per month go for it. If you are really not satisfied with the Spark then Wait for Hyundai PA it will be sensible too and i think it is surely the car for you.

I think Spark is in the Alto and 800 category it does not have a good interior it looks smaller than other cars in its segment the gearbox is not that good ,its not so peppy but free revving . If you buy this metal box then forget the boot .I think that like Matiz was somewere between cheapest car and small car category and the same is with spark (well the price makes it to the small car category).I am also very dissappointed with the bonnet non -visibility. For small drivers the central speedometer cuts the view. I wonder why I rarely see spark in Mumbai.

i told u initially only. when compared to my zen the pickup was pathetic & so was the gear shift.

also the AC is bad. only gud thing about it is it sticks to road better than the likes of santro.

else santro is the best in this segment cuurrently. specially with additional discounts.

who said spark is 800 alto territory. it is santro / wagon r / zen, etc category.

hyundai PA is coming this month. shud be a gud watch. also santro may become morwe aoofrtable after that.

Well  friens i again went for a test drive of Spark at some other showroom and found the test drive of the car quite different from the previous one............might be possible, that the previous car could have some tech problem because of regular test drive by diffrenet people..........but ac still holds the problem............one thing that always attarct me about spark is its silent engine and stability on the road...............good or bad its has distinctive looks!!

is there any way to improve it AC after sales???