kiddo

Esteem VXi

Hi all,

I wanna get new car(Midsize) in the range of 5-6 lakh. Can anybody suggest me hw's is esteem vxi. I know maruti will very soon replace it with some new model.

Remember the recent news item I had posted elsewhere (Crash testing Mandatory !!) which said that the cars which are most likely to fail the tests are the Amby, Omni, Esteem & Ikon.

You should keep this in mind as well.

Hi all' date='

I wanna get new car(Midsize) in the range of 5-6 lakh. Can anybody suggest me hw's is esteem vxi. I know maruti will very soon replace it with some new model.

[/quote']

Of course Esteem is mouthwatering at this Price but keep yourself controlled and make a better choice by going for a good quality sedan like the SX4 or the Fiesta.smiley20.gif

This was a news Item from the Economic Times, which I posted under the Topic Crash Testing Mandatory. If a car fails the test it will have to be either modified to meet the requirements, or taken off the market.

For current owners I see two impacts : Resale Prices may drop, Insurance Costs may go up.

If its really tempting them you can go for it if you have a strict budget or else go for some hatch .Will esteem LXi has enough goodies to please ,whereas VXi has just a different trim.

Vxi too is good it comes with Rear power windows , Rear spoiler , Fog lamps , Body colored ORVMS and door handles, Driver seat hieght Adjust , pOwer antenna, Music system and a little more features other then the LXi.