thackervijay

HONDA GOLDWING

yes i have seen one in mumbai.. it looks amazing.. its in a league of its own..

the goldwing has a 1832cc liquid cooled engine..SOHC..two valves per cylinder.. 5 speed gearbox.. and an electronic reverse.. it has a music player...the bike also has a fan like the ac blower in car...and then there are other options like height adjustment and suspension adjustment...it also has cruise control and GPS.. its the ultimate touring bike.. and costs around 12 lacs.. before import duty and taxes!!
and yes there are special comfort packages which include heated grips and seats icon_smile.gif

Hi I am Harjot and i like this bike very much.I want to purchase Honda Goldwing 2009.Som please can you tell methat how much will thisbike cost me and from whercan i get this bike.

It costs around 22 laks as far as i know. A friend of mine used to have one, then he got bored with it and sold it. I suggest you wait till Honda MSIL officially launch this in India. CYRUS432009-03-17 17:54:45

I know it can be along wait, but with the Department of Revenue cracking down on illegal imports, my advise is to wait for it. I remember, once while i was in nasik, i was passing the Hero Honda Dealer and he had a brilliant looking silver Goldwing.