mannu123

which is the best diesel sedan

which is the best sedan car on diesel upto price range of Rs 8' date='50,000 in terms of resale, performance and most importantly luxary featuressmiley1.gif[/quote'] Hi mannu!

Well, All the cars in this segment are good, In terms of luxury features, no doubt, its the linea and SX4 now!Because both the cars are available with loads of features at down to earth price!can't say about resale of linea as its newly launched but initially i don;t think it will be good enough.

SX4 has quite nice resale though, and if we talk about performance the its Honda city its brilliant car in terms of performace and luxury and verna is only good in diesel,let's wait and see, how will be its facelifted version.

Ford's Fiesta is best driver's car, but its maint. cost can burn hole in your pocket, So all i will say that If performance, looks and luxury is priority then its New Honda City and if you need a car in budget with lots of features plus adequate performance, then its the Linea but as i said we don't know about its resale value yet.smiley1.gif

If it is on performance, then Verna is the clear winner.

If it is luxury features, build quality, good ride and handling, etc... then it is Fiat Linea. It has beaten the ANHC in the test conducted by OD.

Linea shoud have better resale value, as it is new. But it depends on the performance of Fiat's A.S.S.

yes tanmay, this thread is on the wrong section. Hope mods will move it.Crazy cat2009-02-03 06:52:52

It will be the one you like / buy.smiley2.gif

There is no 'best'. It depends on your needs, likes/dislikes, and availability of service. Some brands may have excellent service in some places, and lousy in the other. The length of time ou intend to keep the car may also be a parameter.

well it depends on u as in 8.5 lacs . there are many cars but with many differences

verna good for performance, resale but interiors are not really good and looks are also so so only as well as boot is small

linea-performance,excellent interiors, looks cool, big boot, better fetures and also the car is new but not known about resale

fiesta-good drivers car, good interiors,looks same so so ,best fuel efficency but service cost more than both, the model changing in 1-2 year ,resale also not as good as verna

i think linea is best in over all

which is the best sedan car on diesel upto price range of Rs 8' date='50,000 in terms of resale, performance and most importantly luxary featuressmiley1.gif[/quote'] Hi mannu!

Well, All the cars in this segment are good, In terms of luxury features, no doubt, its the linea and SX4 now!Because both the cars are available with loads of features at down to earth price!can't say about resale of linea as its newly launched but initially i don;t think it will be good enough.

SX4 has quite nice resale though, and if we talk about performance the its Honda city its brilliant car in terms of performace and luxury and verna is only good in diesel,let's wait and see, how will be its facelifted version.

Ford's Fiesta is best driver's car, but its maint. cost can burn hole in your pocket, So all i will say that If performance, looks and luxury is priority then its New Honda City and if you need a car in budget with lots of features plus adequate performance, then its the Linea but as i said we don't know about its resale value yet.smiley1.gif

sorry he said diesel my friend(sx4 n city r not d option).. i heard maruti had plans of an sx4 diesel but is it launched yet?

Hyn Verna is the best buy for 8.5lac budget.

It has good interior and matching power!!!

lets push it to the next segment since everybody is stuck with one smiley2.gif