Devil Jr.

Fiat Palio 1.9 Diesel for sale

Model : Fiat Palio 1.9D ELX(Diesel). 2004 Sep Bangalore, paid 25k only for platinum number, Ferrari Red, Excellent condition, 63k run, excellent mileage in city & highways, completely company serviced with all relevant bills, Fully Loaded, power windows, power steering, central locking, original company alloys, new imported BFGoodrich tyres 195/55/14, pioneer system with 2 pioneer speakers, 2 pioneer components, 4 pioneer tweeters, comprehensive insurance, 2nd owner, dashboard with pine wood finish, no tint. price - 3,15,000 (slightly negotiable).

Eye cathcher :- palio 1.9 diesel ferrari red with very special number plate.

dude i dont think u quoted pretty heavily, firstly the 1.9 D is discontinued (the new palio comes with 1.3 MJ) and the old fiats are snailed paced in the used car market!

Dude thats my price & personally I admire the vehicle myself. No reason to sell except that I am leaving to Australia for good. Definitely I will pick up a Fiat there as well, since this experience was phenominal.

If you pour in a few more thousand you will get a Chevy spark or a second hand swift. The price you have quoted is ok but i doubt will it fetch that much.Anyway all the best for your car sale as well as your Austrialia Travel.

hey Devil.... hummm I am sared by looking at your quotation for a USED Fiet Palio.... USED is anyways USED dude.... Do you know by any chance whats the price of a new FIET PALIO DIESEL..? If a buyer can stretch up a little bit more, I think he can buy a new one...!!!!!

All the very best for your hunt for the buyer....

Well I think you should post some pics of your car and the price quoted is too much for 63k km and 04 model.

@speed I think CYRUS is older fiat collector (like padmini's)

I have a Limited Edition - only 500 such cars made (Collector's Item - numbered) Fiat Palio 1.6L S10 - Yellow Color...Fully Loaded..with Tendulkar's Signatures on the body!

Its done only 35,000 Kms.. Nov 2003 model(New Tyres & Battery) .. great/new condition and amazing power/performance!

What would be the fair market value of this car if it was to be listed?